Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

Group Buy: E30 Fusebox Lids

You E30 guys already know that you have no clips on your lids anymore, very common E30 "problem", hey, at least it wont leave you stranded like other E30 problems.

None the less, I broke the only complete one I knew of in existance, currently on my E30 cab.

mhu_0N6pRvjmo1N7XGSIMKQ.jpg

Enter Bimmersport group buy

If I said, $65 a piece to your door, who is in?

Have priced them at the dealer, I have trade pricing, and they are still more than that, so significantly more if you walk in there.

You can get them from Pelican for US$28??

You can get them from Pelican for US$28??

you work out the maths on the exchange rate and shipping you will find it comes to more, i already looked there before posting.

I've done the maths: 3 people order its $55 each. 5 people order its $48.50 each...That's shipped to one persons address so shipping round NZ would add a bit more. Maybe a $5 courier bag.

Just giving another option if people query your price is all...

I guess if not many people are keen then $5 diff between your supplier and pelican isn't a big deal anyway.

Andy, I will take one I had a good one on the Baur and it broke, too Dammit!

Sorry guys, maybe ask Lucan to order them in for you, he seems to know what hes doing and has nominated himself.

Cheers Lucan, I am in on your deal

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_
  • Like 3

Andy I don't know why you bothered. Anyone with even half a brain could work out there is nothing in this for you. Everytime I buy stuff it is always dearer than what I expect. I don't have a courier account and just abot everything I send is around $20. Even when you take the exchange rate if you use Paypal there is a margin in it for Paypal so that has to be allowed for. We should have a rule that if someone makes a genuine offer and it gets rubbished we send send the detractor a trailer load of fresh chicken sh*t.

• Like 1

Andy I don't know why you bothered. Anyone with even half a brain could work out there is nothing in this for you. Everytime I buy stuff it is always dearer than what I expect. I don't have a courier account and just abot everything I send is around $20. Even when you take the exchange rate if you use Paypal there is a margin in it for Paypal so that has to be allowed for. We should have a rule that if someone makes a genuine offer and it gets rubbished we send send the detractor a trailer load of fresh chicken sh*t.

my thoughts exactly!

and you are right, my intention is never to make a profit on my Bimmersport groupbuys, its just my way of trying to give back to the community

Lucan sounds prepared to do the same service, and for cheaper, so its a win for all of us!

• Like 2

hahaha well im always prepared to add other peoples parts in my orders and ship them round NZ for free, anyone who wanted one of these shouldve piped up when I made my pelican order a couple weeks ago.

I'm always bringing bits in so if anyone wants something it can wait a couple weeks now :D

my thoughts exactly!

and you are right, my intention is never to make a profit on my Bimmersport groupbuys, its just my way of trying to give back to the community

Lucan sounds prepared to do the same service, and for cheaper, so its a win for all of us!

It's the negativity that comes with the comments that piss me off the most and the inference that you are ripping people off. If that is kept up no one will do anything in fear of being picked to bits. The trailer load of fresh sh*t should be delivered.