Sign in to follow this  
Red Dwarf

Sonax products... where?

Hi...

Anyone know where I can get hold of some Sonax Full Effect wheel cleaner?

Cheers

Mike

Ive just run out of this too! We need a local supplier.

Got mine from Pelican last time, not so cost effective but damn that stuff is good.

Hold that thought!... Might have just found the answer and it could be easier than I thought! I'll post when I get confirmation

I think it's available in NZ under a "brand name"... Before I post & make a muppet of myself I'll check with NZ distributor

Edited by Red Dwarf

I've just spoken to Penrite Oil in Oz who tell me that their Wheel Rim Cleaner is made for them by Sonax... Supercheap sell Penrite so should be able to order some for you...

Hope that helps

Cheers

• Like 1

Penrite will only sell full boxes of any product. Stupid policy. But gives a minimum of 12 or 24 for most products.

Penrite NZ are the distributor and don't want to be left with half empty boxes of stuff on their shelves... You need to talk to a retailer... I spoke to Repco today who were happy to order it

Hi Guys,

I run Attention To Detail - Vehicle Grooming.

I'm bringing a shipment of products from the USA, going to make an order next week and Sonax Full Effect is one of the products I'm bringing in.

I'll be selling it for 500ml for $29.99 or 5L Container for $184.99 including a spray bottle to use it with. 5L is expensive yes but much better value than the 500ml ones, works out to be equivalent of $18.50/500ml.

Send me a email if your keen sam@attentiontodetail.co.nz - I have a set list of products I'm bring in so can send you a pdf with the whole lot, and can also special order almost any product for you :)

Planning to make the order Wednesday 22nd, should have the products shipped and cleared nz customs 2 weeks after that.

Thanks everyone!
Sam Gibbons

Attention To Detail

021 926 299

• Like 1