Sign in to follow this  
BMTHUG

For Sale 2004 Suzuki GN250 Cafe Racer/Bobber Style $2000 ono

Hi all

I don't know if any of you guys ride bikes or are looking for a cheap but aesthetically pleasing little bike for summer but here we have my 2004 Suzuki GN250 bobber/cafe racer. I bought it around 6 months ago and I haven't been able to enjoy it due to other commitments and the fact that I have been busy trying to get it up good condition as the previous owner had taken a spray can to it instead of properly painting it.

I have just got the tank repainted and the dent removed, a rear mudguard (not installed yet,just placed for pictures), new mirrors, I have replaced the engine with an older model gn250 engine as they were made in japan and not china and because the old clutch plates started to slip, (spare motor comes with bike), also have spare head and valves,cam and rockers that come with it. As a mechanic I always feel it better to run high grade oils in vehicles hence I run Castrol 4t oil in this baby which can also be included in the sale. Chain in great condition,sprocket awesome condition also :)

Wof until april 2015

Rego till 7th january 2015

36 k on frame 16 k on engine

Bullet style tail lamp

Side mounted number plate

LED rear indicators

Cool front parcel bag

Fresh Gloss black paint job (properly done and very glossy)

Matt black headers with header paint

Pod Filter

Custom Seat with Tail lamp mounted on it

The bike is not ridiculously priced in comparison with a couple others I have seen on trade me with people wanting 4 k for a bobber style suzuki gn250 and some poor suckers actually pay that ridiculous amount.

This bike turns heads when I do ride it and also get people asking me what it is because in comparison to a standard GN250 its miles different. Extremely economical and light on petrol also. beat the traffic.

Also willing to swap for some style 95 wheels if anyone has them with or without tyres :) Feel free to come and test ride

20141011_121341-1_zpsbc36e223.jpg20141011_121355_zps12a55487.jpg20141011_121349_zpsbb318133.jpgContact me on 02102916373 for Viewing (tank is full also)

$2000 ono for bimmersport members or up on trade me it goes for 2.5 k next week

Edited by EUROHO

Yeah I did, but I was planning to keep riding this on my learners, didn't really want to do major mods on it like a bigger displacement engine. Just a little fun 250 to nip around with but now circumstances have changed unfortunately so its either keep it and let it lay in my workshop,sell it and buy some style 95 wheels or swap it for some style 95 wheels. I simply do not have the time to ride it due to work commitments and family commitments and a new puppy lol

Bump so much interest on trademe but no one fronting up with the cash just yet