Sign in to follow this  
Surge

1986 E30 325i Manual

Looking for around $6k - gauging the market too at this stage

1986 325i Manual

Converted to the later Motronic (crank angle sensor is on the front of the engine as opposed to the gearbox)

Converted to manual - Getrag 260 5-speed

Powerflex Bushings throughout the entire rear end (done less than 10,000kms ago) - Nolathane at the front control arms "eye"

Lowered on H&R Sports

Koni Yellow One-Way adjustable Shock Absorbers throughout

Euro Replica Plates - installed only for the photo ;)

Headlights have been blackened (glass removed and painted reflectors on the low-beams)

Interior has black leather door cards (or at least would appear to be leather)

Sports seats in the front - need recovering - I do have covers on them from a later 1 series that could be professionally fitted if interested.

Mtech-2 Fibreglass Replica body kit

Widened flared arches (1 has been "completed" as in smoothed off and painted - 3 need to be finished - function over form as I ran some pretty wide tyres on this for a while)

No sunroof. Had the front kit repainted - the roof and boot were repainted by Andrews and Gilmore in Christchurch.

I'm only selling it as we've moved into a smaller place and having 4 cars already means some have to go - I didn't really ever anticipate selling this. Overall it's from 1986 so there is inevitably things that will likely need doing - It's been in the garage for the last 6 months so I'll pull it out and put it through a WOF + get some better pictures. Happy to answer questions (call or private message me) Telecom-200-5693 or SouthIsland-379-1390 in Christchurch.

I'll see how it goes on here before TradeMe. Would prefer to sell to someone who looks after it!

1901236_10152463802313177_76148140148348

10154903_10152463769058177_1709293883231

Edited by Surge
  • Like 1