Sign in to follow this  
atlantiskiwi

Wow...it's quiet on here.

Them new fangled E34 540i

More at the e12 535i / e21 end of the 80s with those new fangled e30s...... I mean how could anyone possibly modify or yet afford one of those......

Move 30 years on from now the next gen of car enthusiast will be dumping 3000 nm's electric motors in f10s

need more info about this project, Sir! so that's a VW Touran... to be powered by which Audi drivetrain?

Is it a case of VAG-Lego, or is it more difficult.

Hmmm, VAG-lego. Has a ring to it?

Dunno if it's lego like 0 certainly some heavy duty wiring time will be involved.

Touran and 3.2 VR6 - same as the R32 Golf - 184KW, 6 speed manual and 4 motion AWD. Couple of floorpan mods for the 4wd, but mostly bolt in.

should be adequate for the Mrs kindy run :ph34r:

Couple of floorpan mods for the 4wd, but mostly bolt in.

Bwahahahaha! Famous last words! :D

Jokes aside, this swap needs a thread!

Bwahahahaha! Famous last words! :D

Jokes aside, this swap needs a thread!

Spare wheel well needs removing - it does'nt have a spare anyway - you can't fit one with the 7 seats anyway.

I can't do a big thread yet... I already nearly gave up once*, and I'm still not 100% on the details of if it will work out. I have a semi-thread on nzveedubnuts.

*Mrs went in the Touran, and thought it was powerful enough. I didn't agree. She was pregnant, so I didn't argue. Baby is out (3 boys now!), so I am safe to "discuss" it with her.

• Like 1