Sign in to follow this  
kuddie96

In Desperate need of a 1990 e30 chassis

Old girl needs a new shell. Had an accident few weeks back, front passenger door stuffed. Engine is perfectly sound, still drives well though not road worthy. Cant let go of this one.

Edited by kuddie96

Why a complete shell changeover for a front door needing replacing, even if some structural/body repair also required?

Too much structural damage to repair, so want to put what I can in a new body. She was a perfect running beamer. I am in love with this car to turn her into a project. Determined to have her restored.

post-52014-0-08812800-1415175756.jpg

Edited by kuddie96

I see, more than a door as you mentioned. Actually worse than a hit i took in the race car - my A pillar was still relatively straight.

Yeahp, Drove her a few days ago to get her into storage. Still runs perfect apart from the passenger side being a 'tad' stuffed. been looking like crazy for a chassis for her. she had mint interior, no dash cracks, no rips, very well looked after.

Edited by kuddie96

Want to sell drivers side front and back doors???

Find a complete car. Easier than just a shell. A cheap 318 auto in good condition. Then swap all your bits over.

Then at least you can drive it to your place before stripping it. Can sell all the bits after. And it will prob still be registered.