Sign in to follow this  
Arma

Meet Bonnie - E39 530i M-Sport Alpine White

Haven't had the chance to take some proper photos and over-edit them in a while, especially since the crash, so decided to snap a few yesterday afternoon.

15701395216_c409573901_b.jpg

15726666382_0df6986e7d_b.jpg

15726665792_1fa177e67b_b.jpg

15723192141_90005a5936_b.jpg

• Like 2

That looks nice a good balance of black and white and hope you are happy now shes all back together with summer just around the corner. This is my personal feelings the lower grill a "T" bar instead of the chrome rings not sure on the wheels. But enjoy her they are a nice car to go cruising in.

• Like 1

im really liking the new front bumper. looks awesome.

next on the list might be some wheels. there were 2 sets of m pars on trademe a few weeks back around $800-1k not a bad deal and would look awesome

• Like 1

Looking awesome, how I envisaged I'd have had it one day...

Like Kyu said... Wheels. Or dip the current ones!

Only other thing is I would paint or dip the chrome rings gunmetal. :)

Great though! (Y)

• Like 1

Looking awesome, how I envisaged I'd have had it one day...

Like Kyu said... Wheels. Or dip the current ones!

Only other thing is I would paint or dip the chrome rings gunmetal. :)

Great though! (Y)

I had some M-Parallels lined up but decided not to go forward with them as I with what I was spending for the repair, I'd have to explain to the missus why I'm spending even more. :) If more pop up by around December I will be looking at acquiring them. They've always been my wheel choice for the e39 and reckon would look awesome. Not sure I'm a big fan of plastidip wheels though :D. Got to get some euro plates on her as well. Gun metal rings.... hmmm that could work. I considered gloss black too, but those would be too hard to see maybe? Might chuck it on photoshop and play with the options.

i like the chrome rings, i think its nice to have a bit of chrome as long as its discrete.

yea i guess it makes sense that after a huge repair bill you would want/have to withhold from spending any more!

still looks great as it is, not a big rush.. just keep your eye peeled for bargains :)

• Like 1

looking sharp. congratulations. I think the wheels are fine.

white balance makes it look off-white in some shots - I assume it's alpine white?

regards

Thanks. Yep Alpine white.

Edited by Arma

Interested in my M-Parrs? Seems my E39 could be easier to sell with the stock wheels anyway...

• Like 2

Interested in my M-Parrs? Seems my E39 could be easier to sell with the stock wheels anyway...

:wub:

• Like 1

Took a drive from Thames to the Hunua Ranges via E Coast Road couple days ago. Put together a few 'artsy' photos

15958870329_851991f59f_b.jpg

15958869489_7ecbc725a5_b.jpg

15957502078_fc40c10b92_b.jpg