Sign in to follow this  
pldubs

pldubs - e28 525e

Ah damn. I was only really interested if it was manual. Sorry man.

Good luck with sale!

Will probably still be there. Had lots of " So keen man!!! oh... nvm youre in Dunedin. "

ZF Auto, Gimmie a txt on 0297733266 if you wana know anything about it.

Funny ay, most people wouldn't think twice about flying to Auckland and then driving it down. If I didn't have 3 cars already I would have probabley picked it up.

Yeah, Like I understand not wanting to drive it all that way cause its low, but ive offered to put factory suspension back in so its a nicer journey and by that stage theyve lost interest..

Ha chur! Someone will soon hopefully

Don't get me wrong its a nice car. The end of year festivities have destroyed my bank account. I would buy it, and drive that sick, old school ass back up to Auckland. Daily that sh*t. Ahhh dreams are free....

New page bump!

Edited by jib05
  • Like 1

" Wana swap my mazda lantis and a 50bag of good bush ?? " - West Coast Lad

Bump

• Like 2

$2200 on good factory suspension and factory wheels. ( Ill bif the Makitas in the boot too )

" Wana swap my mazda lantis and a 50bag of good bush ?? " - West Coast Lad

Bump

Be hoping for a bit more than bushies lol.

• Like 1

Some scumbag sh*t kicking mother f**ker clipped it while it was parked on the street. Has a MASSIVE phone number on the back yet they still chose to not contact me or leave a note.

barely any damage just pushed the guard in slightly right by the tail light.

Take it away im sick of worrying about it at night

I'm sure people would love to spend 3k on a stock standard 525e with springs that will give it a pink sticker.

try selling it for a grand with stock suspension and sell the wheels separately.

• Like 1

$1 reserve it.

If it's marketed right, good quality photos, popular TM browsing time when the auction ends and it still sells for fuck all. It was only worth fuck all.

• Like 1

$1 reserve it.

If it's marketed right, good quality photos, popular TM browsing time when the auction ends and it still sells for f**k all. It was only worth f**k all.

How about no. $2200 for a sweet running wofd regd maintained e28 is nowhere near overpriced.

I'm sure people would love to spend 3k on a stock standard 525e with springs that will give it a pink sticker.

try selling it for a grand with stock suspension and sell the wheels separately.

Are you really sure about that? Or just being a c**t cause its funny?

$1000 for a stock standard wof reg with new blahblahblahblah e28 is a steal. Id rather keep it. Thanks.

Bump, Had my first view today. Ive never seen someone geek out so much. If only he had the money eh.. Lols

If you $1 reserved it, it would be gone already. It's an oddball car. The people that want one, are broke. People who can afford it, will buy something else.