Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

Harris on Cars is back

JF changed drive into a pay-per-view model. Ratings dropped hard, Chris worked out he was the one with all of the automotive relationships with euro car makers etc and decided to start his own channel back up again and keep it free (like the other presenters already have) and just keep on doing what he does.

His videos have the same quality, but he has more say on what is released. Videos will be around 3-4 month release .. but their is no set release schedule ... which is good :)

Its the same as mighty car mods model ... product placement is the way forward I believe.

• Like 2

Thanks, didn't know it was launched.

Somewhat related, I've been going hard on audio podcasts like The Smoking Tire and (not as good) Regular Car reviews. (Any others that are good?). Cars are so cheap in USA! And you would really consider buying new, something I don't know if I would ever do in NZ.

I like Chris, and he is the best journo driver and British, which makes a big difference in term of being able to relate. But sometimes I wish he would just chill his repeated shtick of 'I'm being a complete lunatic with this drift'.

That 458 Speciale is so nuts!

But sometimes I wish he would just chill his repeated shtick of 'I'm being a complete lunatic with this drift'.

^ This. lol

i like the smoking tyre guy too. hes funny