Sign in to follow this  
Breaker

Back to BMW into E61 550

Finally convinced the financial controller, ie wife, that a 550i wagon is a great all round vehicle. Pick it up tomorrow and can't wait.

Already bringing back fond memories of my E39 540.

Great to see such a lively NZ forum going, can't wait to participate and see what mods and works get done.

Here's a pic from the dealer, ex Japan so some work on the ICE gear coming up in the near future. have to say the forum has so far helped a heap in my knowledge gaps, thank you all!!

post-52086-0-36729700-1418202854.jpg

post-52086-0-99937300-1418202866.jpg

Edited by Breaker
  • Like 2

Nice, I just picked up a 550i sedan a couple months ago. I'll be keen to swap ICE info as I am currently looking at what my options are for my Jap Spec.

Most of my info on it centres around what's been said in these forums, having such unique jap imports to deal with means the kiwis really do seem to have the answers other sites have no idea on

Looks like a change of radio and Nav controller required, likely Bluetooth as well, I'll update as I go, got some funds to make it happen very early new year