Sign in to follow this  
H.Wade

A Wanna be BMW Owner.

Greetings all.

As I am a hopefully soon to be BMW owner, I have yet to obtain my drivers license as I am underage. I have been wanting an early 90s/late 80s BMW E30 for a quite a while now. And surprisingly I have convinced my father into letting me have one for a first car haha. So I wish to have a great time on this forum and to hopefully meet other current, previous and/or future BMW owners.

H.Wade

well you are in the right place.I would think that every poster on this forum fall into one of those category.Welcome

E30 are a great first car, try to get manual if you can, and avoid autos, especially 320i autos

Welcome, we're not too different - I joined the forum searching for an E30 as my first car too. I was looking for around 6months before I found the right one, and I'm glad I did because I got a good deal on a completely stock 325i manual. So my advice would be be patient!!

It has been an awesome car, I've had it for just over a year and still love every minute of driving it. You'll learn heaps about the engine and whatnot if you like getting stuck into things. They're really not too hard to work on at all. Like Andy said, avoid the 320i autos.

Anyway, good luck man

E30 are a great first car, try to get manual if you can, and avoid autos, especially 320i autos

My first BMW was a 320i Auto.

It was f**ken awesome. Until I discovered more to life than E30s.

Get yourself a BMW that no one has, E30s are seen at every second house these days. E21, E38 or something ;) kidding, but welcome!

True... and if you're tempted by a 320i auto, look at something like an E34 540i. The fuel consumption will be surprisingly similar, but Nana in her Vitz won't blitz you at the traffic light grand prix :lol:

• Like 1

It was f**ken awesome. Until I discovered more to E30 life than 320i Auto

Fixed for ya sunshine

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_
  • Like 1