Sign in to follow this  
loviemavi

First ever BMW

Hey Guys!

I have just bought my first ever BMW! WOOO! it is a 2006 BMW 323i in white (looks good too). It is a Japanese import and also do not know what E model it is unfortunately. I am located in south Auckland and want some modifications to be done. It is fitted with I-Drive so I want the navigation to be converted to nz (somehow) and also it has phone steering wheel controls how ever I can not find the Bluetooth settings for it (weird). Can someone help me out please?

Thanks!

GOO BMW

sounds good. your car will be an E90

not familiar with iDrive sorry, but there are plenty of members here that can help you with that/

Welcome to bimmersport

Thanks for the reply man :) will try to post some pics up, any other mods i can do which are around the good price range? The i-Drive upgrade costs around $2400 if im not wrong from autogravity. Way too much, was told by the dealer i could get it done for around $500. Anyone know how i can do it myself? Willing to buy equiptment as i will buy more bimmers for the family haha. All reply welcome to help the noob (me) out

Got my iDrive upgrade off Autogravity about a month ago, it was $500, sat/nav and audio. I have the bluetooth buttons as well but in, reality no bluetooth unfortunately.

• Like 1

Bluetooth only works with phone, not music streaming, the only way to play music is through the aux port if it has one in the centre console. you will probably need to get your system upgraded by autogravity as speedcam said above