Sign in to follow this  
keen

angel eyes

Ken, you need to confirm if they are load sensing - replicate the original bulb current. If so - they will be fine

thanks Grant

They may not give faults, but may "strobe" from the current pulses used to test the lights.

The strobing is pretty distracting to other drivers at imes, and may cause an accident, if someone thinks you are "flashing" them to let them out or something.

On ours E39, I had to upgrade the LCM to an LCM4 to be able to code the cold checks out.

They may not give faults, but may "strobe" from the current pulses used to test the lights.

The strobing is pretty distracting to other drivers at imes, and may cause an accident, if someone thinks you are "flashing" them to let them out or something.

On ours E39, I had to upgrade the LCM to an LCM4 to be able to code the cold checks out.

The load sensing lamps i fitted on our car don't strobe, haven't turned the cold checks off either.

That said, I have noticed when following at night the LED boot spoiler does - must remember to turn it off.

Strange that you had to upgrade the LCM, i can code them all on or off in our 99 car.

Some LEDS don't strobe, some do.

LCM4 is the only one you can turn off front side light cold checks. You can turn off the warnings in some other models, but it doesn't stop the strobing, as they still do the checks :(