Sign in to follow this  
nigelaston

E30 M3 with dogleg box

Are you looking for a road car or race car, project or a garage queen? They don't come up for sale very often, and quite often without having to be advertised in "public".

I was very disappointed to hear that the best E30 M3 road car in the country has just been sold and is now off overseas... sniff, sniff. Hopefully the owner has a new car in mind that will be even better than the last...

The NZTA are about to update the CarParc data so I will be able to see total numbers in the country once that info is released.

Are you looking for a road car or race car, project or a garage queen? They don't come up for sale very often, and quite often without having to be advertised in "public".

I was very disappointed to hear that the best E30 M3 road car in the country has just been sold and is now off overseas... sniff, sniff. Hopefully the owner has a new car in mind that will be even better than the last...

The NZTA are about to update the CarParc data so I will be able to see total numbers in the country once that info is released.

Any idea where Denny Hulmes M3 is? Is it still owned by the Jerry Clayton guys?

Road car/long term project for me.... Occasional track day will probably sneak in.... Would be hard to not...

• Like 1

Hi, is this the silver one that was out west for sale? 55k on trademe a few months ago... :)

Any idea where Denny Hulmes M3 is? Is it still owned by the Jerry Clayton guys?

The Benson & Hedges M3 is tucked up in a shed, with a couple of other M3 race cars, I don't think the owner is linked to Jerry's though.

If it's the $55k silver one on TradeMe then it's far from the best M3 road car in NZ, the one I meant sold for a lot, lot, lot more than that and was worth every last cent.