Sign in to follow this  
FRT

Dirty M3

Please go and take a photo of the owner. Probably some normal as dude with a harem in his basement

The ad was a bit weird, but the guy seemed Ok when I went round and looked at the car...

post-2707-0-01713600-1419293504.jpg

• Like 5

You just happen to have that pic to hand right Jon...

• Like 2

The guy posted on the BMW Parts & Classifieds facebook page. Would be nice to actually have a few details about the car rather than the first two pages of an erotic short story as the TradeMe description.

It's like he took some of the fanfic he wrote at 15 & just copy pasted. I want to puke.

He's a member of ECC. Nice guy and the car is in great nick from what I've seen. The ad has certainly gotten some attention!

Hahahahha that's Steve's car. Why he put that description ... didn't know he was into s&m lol

Hahahahaha this description of a vehicle is very apt. Sexy car. Lol what a character. I hope it sells

The ad was a bit weird, but the guy seemed Ok when I went round and looked at the car...

attachicon.gifgimp suit.jpg

That's just a BMW engineer on his lunch break, isn't it John?

Edited by jeffbebe

That's how they all dress at the factory in Munich...

Allegedly!

Very very good friend of mine.

Nice to see that people can't take a joke! Loosen the Fuxk up.

If you place an add like this expect some response, so you loosen up it is x mass take a joke

• Like 1

that ticked all the boxes except its a car

Very very good friend of mine.

Nice to see that people can't take a joke! Loosen the Fuxk up.

Was this posted ironically? :huh:

If you place an add like this expect some response, so you  loosen up it is x mass take a joke

The word 'you' is in an incorrect manner, since I may add it wasn't 'me' that posted the advert.

I have taken the joke, therefor I am in no need to loosen up.

However in due response, I saw this when he wrote it out and almost fell over in a wtf manner over an erotic BMW ad. So yes, I can take a joke ;)

Was this posted ironically? :huh:

Indeed.

This add with probably deter more potential buyers than grab them. If I didn't know Steve Id be sure to stay away from viewing incase he saw the female gender like this :/

Edited by MISS BM

Indeed. This add with probably deter more potential buyers than grab them. If I didn't know Steve Id be sure to stay away from viewing incase he saw the female gender like this :/

I was referring to your post - a very serious one about not taking it too seriously.

I was referring to your post - a very serious one about not taking it too seriously. 

Guess I'm just a serious person with serious intentions. In retrospect, nobody can tell the tone or manner of saying something via a Forum. For all intents and purposes I could of been laughing my head off, while joking around... But you can't see that. Not can 100% of the members on this forum ;)

*note - written while laughing*

Super, that's that sorted, can we please get back to taking the piss out of the add now ?????

• Like 2

in other news i cant see that advertising a car like this with no warrant and no reg is a good look?Or am i just an up tight anorak wearer?