Sign in to follow this  
RvT

F10 Convert Radio & GPS from Japan to NZ

Just landed a 2010 F10 ex Japan and radio needs to be converted. Is there any DIY info out there or is it a pay someone to do job?

Also would like to change to NZ Sat Nav but not a proirity if it costs an arm / leg ...

Note am based in Christchurch

Cheers

Check out Autogravity, site sponsor I'm sure they'll let you know what's needed and likely recode etc. pretty sure they work with others outside Auck as well

Thanks. The web site says $800 for the software but not sure if they are offering members better deals for just flashing in some code ???

edit ... They are pricing the same work for $499 on Trademe in Dec ...

Edited by RvT

Yeah they are good blocks, got my E60 done with radio and Nav $699 awesome as well, worth talking to. Btw it wasn't coding it was a module replacement and coding

This is the F10 model with the CIC head unit. So far I have found a UK seller of 2014 NZ Maps that you download and transfer with USB for $NZ80 so only hurdle now is the Radio Frequencies ...

Map will not going to work, the whole CIC system has to be modified in order to take the nz map.