Sign in to follow this  
Rohil

E30 to E32 Brake Master Cylinder

Hi guys,

Just confirming will a E32 brake master cylinder bolt straight onto the E30 brake booster? Anything else thats needed to make it work?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Needs to be the 25mm one from a 750il.

It only has 2 outputs so technically will only fit an Abs equipped e30. You would need a brake line T piece for the fronts on a nonABS.

Needs to be the 25mm one from a 750il.

It only has 2 outputs so technically will only fit an Abs equipped e30. You would need a brake line T piece for the fronts on a nonABS.

Thanks man. Taken me a while to realise I had a response, sorry about that.

Any t piece in particular? Or shall I get the BMC and hit up repco and see what they have that will fit?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Just a female 3 way fitting, BNT has them. Then make or get a small 5cm line from MC to the T piece and fit your left and right brake lines to it.

Edited by e30ftw

E30s have a tee piece in the back above the rear subframe you can use. You'll need some more brake line and fittings and a flaring tool as well.

Cheers guys! I'll hopefully try this out in a couple weeks time and report back with my findings

Sorry to thread jack, but has anyone got one of these master cylinders for sale?

Talk to Geoff (FIAT 131R) - He has or had some new ones.

I was putting mine in yesterday, I ended up getting the wrong size T piece which had slightly smaller fittings. Guess i'll have to rip one out the back of an e30 at some point and start again.

Talk to Geoff (FIAT 131R) - He has or had some new ones.

I was putting mine in yesterday, I ended up getting the wrong size T piece which had slightly smaller fittings. Guess i'll have to rip one out the back of an e30 at some point and start again.

oh will you now.

Sorry to thread jack, but has anyone got one of these master cylinders for sale?

I'll probably get one with my order from ECS Tuning. See how it goes, looks like the way forward is getting the right T fitting