Sign in to follow this  
BMTHUG

E46 328ci

Hi all. I posted a thread on my wheels in the wheels and tyres category a couple weeks ago but here we have my 328ci coupe. I bought her at 120 ks a year and a bit ago with a blown head gasket from one of my clients. Turns out the viscous fan had stopped working. Fully rebuilt the engine and she's been running like a dream ever since. Now I am getting so bored with the automatic/tiptronic transmission so my intention is to do a manual conversion at some point this year. Any tips or pointers would be really helpful as I haven't done a manual conversion on an e46 before.

Heres some of her specs :

* Done 144 xxx kms.

* Blacked out kidney grills and chrome accents ( Done by Grant Peterson at Custom Coatings North Shore,Mad love for his work and him,my good friend)

* Smoked front,side and rear tail lamps with three stripes left clear for theatrical effect ( Custom Coatings North Shore)

* 19 inch style 95 wheels in a custom colour wrapped in Falken 452 215/35/19 on the front 9 inch rims and 235/35/19 inch on the rear 10 inch rims ( Major thanks to Grant Peterson (Custom Coatings) for the painting and CPR ( Matt Brook) for the Blast work

* KNN performance panel filter

* Pioneer USB/SD/Aux headunit

* Twin Pioneer DVC subwoofers 400 rms each with d class amplifier

* M sport bumper (front)

* lowered in the front slightly ( :P) rear sitting just on tyre.

* Carbon Fibre front and rear BMW badges

* Personalized Euro plate EUROHO

Plans and wishlist :

* Performance chip

*M sport rear bumper and skirts

*Manual Conversion

* Cold air intake

* Upgrade Air flow meter to 330ci

* Install Angel Eyes ( Already have em, major thanks to Jasjot for clips to secure them)

* remove cat converter and change rear muffler to amplify sound of that beautiful six

*Re- secure front bumper due to it being pulled by my lovely lady at the mall carpark :)

Anyways here are some pics folks. I also do welding and exhaust work and would be happy to hook you guys up with some very competitive prices if you need work done. A mechanic by trade and have my own shop in Wairau Valley. here is Delilah now :)

6cd22cf2673e84d6dbe715ef41b7dae9.jpgc33cb43bd5cff37288545232cf2aaa48.jpgc11336af1357dc69ab00e81ff12d9a3c.jpgaf7fac025a28b6c6a6e4af71610bb42e.jpg2e28db4295daeb7b51f200bb0e17e39c.jpgb914627a15666e53d54ee0b3c3c02a96.jpg5599510a2608c435431aa529dd1abd44.jpg ( pre rims and suspension change) Any suggestions more than welcome. Also thoughts on wrapping the roof centre section in gloss black?

Edited by EUROHO
  • Like 2

Like the car man! 95s are the bees knees.

Do I ask about the crapper on chromes? Or pretend I didnt see it? xD

• Like 1

Looks rad, not a fan of the colour of wheels but still looks awesome.

• Like 1

Like the car man! 95s are the bees knees.

Do I ask about the crapper on chromes? Or pretend I didnt see it? xD

hahaha are you talking about the Ford Capri? That's my project car. Sr20det 500whp is the goal in a 900 kg car :) Yeah man I love the 95's thanks budddy (edit) I guess you are talking about the Honda Prelude. Clients car man. Need revinning. He forgot to put the rego on hold. hahha it goes like the bloody clappers though.

Love it! good work man!

Thanks man! still heaps to go brah. Need to sort a manual conversion asap

Looks rad, not a fan of the colour of wheels but still looks awesome.

The wheels aren't everyone's taste I get that but thanks a lot dude. I love that colour though, comes down to personal preference in the end. :)

Edited by EUROHO

Looks good now the wheel gap is sorted :D looking forward to seeing this progress

• Like 1

Luv it. I saw your thread on the wheels and stayed silent cause I wasn't sure about the color and my Mum always said "if you haven't got anything nice to say then say nothing". ha ha

Gotta say though that they're growing on me. The more I look at it the more I like it. Thumbs up from me.

And if(big IF) I was ever going to have a Ford in my garage it would be a Capri.

Instead of wrapping the roof in black why not do it in Carbon Fibre then paint it in black with it fading out to the carbon on the edges. Or so dark you can only just see the carbon fibre across the entire roof.

cardat_027010_resize.jpg

cardat_027004_resize.jpg

Edited by kulgan
  • Like 1

now you just need a msport rear bumper!

and a BIG + to wrapping the roof black. i think it looks awesome on silver cars

• Like 1

now you just need a msport rear bumper!

and a BIG + to wrapping the roof black. i think it looks awesome on silver cars

Yeah man definitely need to get an M sport rear bumper. So hard to find one for a coupe man :(

Luv it. I saw your thread on the wheels and stayed silent cause I wasn't sure about the color and my Mum always said "if you haven't got anything nice to say then say nothing". ha ha

Gotta say though that they're growing on me. The more I look at it the more I like it. Thumbs up from me.

And if(big IF) I was ever going to have a Ford in my garage it would be a Capri.

Instead of wrapping the roof in black why not do it in Carbon Fibre then paint it in black with it fading out to the carbon on the edges. Or so dark you can only just see the carbon fibre across the entire roof.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ahhh thanks a lot man. I really appreciate the positive feedback. Glad the colour is growing on you. It grows on me more and more the more I look at it every day too. Haha that is such a good idea man. I will have to find someone who can do that though. Hmmm food for thought though

Looks good now the wheel gap is sorted :D looking forward to seeing this progress

Hahah thanks Gaz. I want to make a carbon fibre cold air intake box

Oh eyes of Angels how you mesmerize me

941ffb7ab2fc257ce54f052d24fcfdc3.jpg

Edited by EUROHO

We seriously need to get together for some pic's bro.

5_zps5c95b010.jpg

Edited by Slammed E46
  • Like 1

Need more pics of the Capri tbh.

Don't you worry. There will be some soon. Still have the old engine in but as soon as I get the sr20det in there will be some pics :)

We seriously need to get together for some pic's bro.

Posted Image

I definitely think thats a good idea. Pm me bud :)

Found your thread! Haha you running factory suspension in the rear? How you finding ride height? Looks the bizz mate.

• Like 1

Might hit you up about getting a exhaust put together for the E30 once the engine swap in complete. :)

• Like 1

Might hit you up about getting a exhaust put together for the E30 once the engine swap in complete. :)

sweet bruv hit me up!

Found your thread! Haha you running factory suspension in the rear? How you finding ride height? Looks the bizz mate.

hey man! yeah running factory suspension in the rear. Ride height is perfect! front is a tad low though! painful to go over bumps and driveways but meh i love it

Any more pics or details of the Capri?

• Like 1

Any more pics or details of the Capri? 

Capri has stood as you see it for 2 years now with nothing being done. Haha will get more pics soon..prep work by previous panelbeater was appalling now rust has come through..will need new guards and doors which are on the way thankfully :)

nice combo looks clean and simple.the way euros should

• Like 1

nice combo looks clean and simple.the way euros should

Thanks buddy. Not going overboard on this one. Simplicity is stunning