Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

BMW M4 Coupé from Swiss Hillclimb Championship

Impressive indeed. Such an agile machine.

The noise is just a noise though.... huge step down in that regard compared to every other M3. I guess that is just turbocharging at BMW eh. Mercedes meanwhile is still making some epic sounding V8 twin turbos....

Those narrow crests where it changes direction 0_o

Sound when you are in it is pretty sick really - they are an animal and IMO too fast for NZ roads/limits.

Impressive indeed. Such an agile machine.

The noise is just a noise though.... huge step down in that regard compared to every other M3. I guess that is just turbocharging at BMW eh. Mercedes meanwhile is still making some epic sounding V8 twin turbos....

Umm M5?

Nice video.

I want, I want, I want!! Keen to have a drive of one of these new M4/M3's soon.

Nice driving, and impressive how well it changes direction on what looks like a damp surface. I'm sure the top-of-the-line Intrax race dampers and slicks help, but then again it's still carrying the full weight of the road car.

Umm M5?

Can't say that sounds appeals much either. Especially since it has the speaker engine sound effect inside the cabin too.

The sound of an old RS6 V8 Bi turbo does it for me.

looked like it has an aftermarket suspension setup the way it gets around those corners, or maybe the M4 suspension is just that stiff in it's 'race track' setting? Squealing brakes and good grip suggest it's also had those areas addressed too. All in all a great clip though!