Sign in to follow this  
Apex

Awesome cars picture thread.

Would've upset the balance the v8 drive train at a guess. The GTR is a playstation wet dream, magnificent engineering. But the nsx imo is a proper super/sports car. Handling developed by Mr Senna.

• Like 2

Dynamics only go so far when you get dragged off by a SUV.

The GTR is huge, very big car.

Perfection.

Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

graham have you driven the new megane RS? i absolutely love it but have yet to test one out myself. yours looks very nice too btw :)

• Like 1

graham have you driven the new megane RS? i absolutely love it but have yet to test one out myself. yours looks very nice too btw :)

In Chris Harris' car of the year video it was quicker than the new M3 around portimao :blink:. Bonkers

I own one mate, have driven a lot of them. I have worked with Renault a bit. Renault Auckland have a lot in stock, they only really show what they are made off on a back road with the ESP turned off, a lot of fun.

The new Focus RS has me boned up at the moment. Saving my dollars for one.. Or a second hand new M3, but I love hot hatches, they are practical, fun, unassuming and non pretentious.

Posted Image

• Like 1

My current daily is a new Clio, cool little car, amazing that it's only a 1.2, it goes well. I fitted wide tyres and some KW Suspension, so it's on rails.

Also has awesome I love my Poodle stickers for extra zero f**ks given about looking cool value.

Posted Image

• Like 1

Poodles are cool. I got this fella. Rottweiler mastiff

686320755b0f8884999120f6bf7aa114.jpg

Edited by EUROHO
  • Like 1

WOW, that focus RS is absolutely amazing! same for the clio..

im really feeling the new renaults these days.

if you ever feel like giving me a ride in the new megane i offer free coffee and sushi!

Dynamics only go so far when you get dragged off by a SUV.

The GTR is huge, very big car.

Perfection.

b1389df31dd6b833d9edc46a99c9ca70.jpg

Be hard to find an SUV that does around 12.7 down the 1/4 mile....

Shameless plugging of Japanese supercars on a BMW forum, so here's mine :-D

10355628_550204898448367_114818597511410

• Like 2

Not pooh poohing them, just being realistic. Was taking about 95% of NSX's that are not fast and or Automatic, the last of them went ok but they are in general no drag machine. Would love one though, with a supercharger.

My favourite is Wolfs Acura from Pulp Fiction.

• Like 2

A bunch of classics I have in here. 1973 Triumph Stag, 1977 Mk3 ford Cortina,83 ford capri, and a future classic jza80 toyota supra. Cant forget the good ol landcruiser in the background :)

e673e80c07e2d6a9a34ca6f15b338e8f.jpg9ab0a54804e60a8b1fe087afc2b5912d.jpg286c891df26635a3d7badeae46ed09b7.jpg6784bf666b87c610d0a26c2c5cba7d4b.jpg1794dd3d2c9cdb55f0446de2f6115d06.jpg

Edited by EUROHO

Stag in its natural enviroment.

Pic for fred

1977_Toyota_Celica_SSR_MK3_04.jpg

beauty!!!

Agree 100 percent.

Catching up on top gear. Can't help but think this car is awesome. I want it.

Posted Image

• Like 1

Well there's probably a Burnt out one going cheap in Argentina!

• Like 1

Original LS400, aka Celsior in the JDM market. I read a fantastic book about the whole story written by an author that had unseen documents and interviewed some key figures involved during the developmental stage in the 1980s. I just love it's relentless attention to detail, the quality inside and out is exceptional, and the subtle exterior detailing holds many interesting features.

LS400_2.jpg

"The Japanese behemoth pumped more than $1 billion dollars into project F1. The F in this case stood not for "Formula" but for "Flagship." At its height, F1 employed 3700 of Toyota's top engineers, split into 24 engineering teams. They built 450 mules and 900 test engines and logged more than 1.5 million development miles -- incredible numbers, by any standard. Toyota bet that gasoline would once again be cheap and plentiful, so it started work on the F1's heart, a 4.0-liter, 32-valve V-8. Producing 250 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque, the engine was very potent by the standards of the day"

My favorite would be the 1997-8 facelift 2nd Gen complete redesign with the VVTi engine making the car good for a 0-60 sprint of 6 seconds flat. One quick barge.
lexus.jpg
  • Like 2

Ah. Wow.

Carerra RSR - this livery is my favorite :)
dqaspd50.viq.jpg
And I think the prettiest car ever made - the Alfa 33 Stradale
05m3yjjl.3qb.jpg
270bhp @ ~9000 rpm out of a 2.0L V8, in a car that weighs 700kg. I can't think of anything better. :)
EDIT:
Also:
jj0kefo2.fmj.jpg
What a ridiculous sound:
Edited by duvey
  • Like 4

Original LS400,...

I'm sure you know about TST's 1million mile one...

They remind me of those 'generic' Fords and American cars you'd see in 80s TV. The design is so simple and obvious, but on point. I'm a fan.

post-128-0-56830900-1424556593.png

• Like 2