Sign in to follow this  
Red Dwarf

CWC...

Saw that... Excellent cricket banter.

post-16586-0-21743300-1427421796.jpg

Edited by jeffbebe
  • Like 2

"Starc’s in-swinging yorker to castle him was just a delight."

Please could someone translate? I like watching a good game even if I don't play, but I don't even understand this!

"Starcs in-swinging yorker to castle him was just a delight."

Please could someone translate? I like watching a good game even if I don't play, but I don't even understand this!

Stracs ball that moves towards the batter which will bounce on his toes to bowl him was good

Oh dear 183 is not gonna cut it unless boult and southee get some swing magic happening :(

I didn't see it all. I did see what looked to my unqualified eye to be some good cricket.

I can't help feeling NZ lost when Brendan McCullum's wicket fell. That must have been inspiring for the Aussies, and demoralising for the Kiwis. No matter what your sports psychologist says, that must have hurt, and would have presented a huge hill for the Kiwis to climb.

I know it has been said in the press, but the way the Kiwis presented themselves as sportsmen stood out. Jolly good show, chaps!

The Aussies? Scumbags. Some of them, anyway. The way some of the Kiwis were treated showed a lack of sportsmanship more commonly found in rough'n'tumble Sunday league football, not in a cricket world cup final.

I was incredibly nervous before the semi against SA, but basically had no feeling yesterday before the game. I guess some part of me knew it was a pretty tall order and I'd had enough of the tournament!

• Like 1

Certainly was. He will be missed

Legend of the game