Sign in to follow this  
Bandit

325is Coupe 1994

Build Date March 1994.Chassis JB02939 Reg No SS1338

Supplied by TMBMW July 1994.Full service history.

At a cost of more than $110000 on the road there were not many of these AC Schnitzer S3 silhouette coupes  bought into NZ.

With the M50 2.5 engine producing 190 HP,a top speed of 150MPH and 0-60 in 6.5 seconds (AutoCar magazine Aug 1994) this car was no couch potato, these are respectable figures even today.

One owner till June 2013 and on the mainland since, it has travelled 96000 kilometres. Always garaged, driven in the dry only,and in perfect original condition.

$13000

For more detail PM or call 029 777 4006

Thanks for reading

Update 05 October 2017

Car sold in Feb 2016 to third owner in Tauranga. And in July this year 2017 we bought the car back. It has a recent service with Coombes Johnson in Tauranga, and a complete four corner suspension refresh (Bilsteins), new bushes and sway bars, and new brake rotors too. So now it is really is a show car, and  go car!

The car is still in Tauranga, and if we don't sell it or deal it on something else I'll bring it back to the South Island, although at the moment there is no room in the garage!

Link to more photos:

http://waimakclassiccars.co.nz/cars/353_BMW_325__E36_AC_Schnitzer.html

Call, PM or email me at wjc508@gmail.com for more information.

post-15755-0-33663300-1424057527.jpg

post-15755-0-66657300-1424057554.jpg

post-15755-0-24168300-1424057653.jpg

Edited by Bandit
Adjustment 4
  • Like 3

Did we mention manual transmission, original owner nineteen years, full service history, original and perfect with nothing to spend?

Oh OK squeaking clutch pedal bush......

And it can be viewed in Christchurch telephone 029 7774006

Bring up my post...........would trade up to Z3 M Coupe or E46 CS coupe, proper and correct e30 325 coupe or even one of those mass produced e30 M3's? WHY?

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Bandit

Bring up my post BUMP......

Bump me to the top- would trade up to: Z3 M Coupe, E30, E36 M coupe, E82 manual coupe or WHY.Even an aircooled Porsche or 928S

Try me and thanks for reading

Is there any way of checking if it's a "genuine" AC Schnitzer car? Like what sets this apart from any other E36 that has ACS parts on it?

As supplied by McMillan BMW back in the day, at a cost well north of $100k. Known as a Schnitzer S3 or silhouette car. It has the Schnitzer catalogue included in the history file.

Believe there were 5 or six come to NZ, there was a green one in Wellington and a blue one in the Nelson region.

The car presents almost as new, and I'm sure the back seats have never been sat upon.

Thanks for the enquiry.

As supplied by McMillan BMW back in the day, at a cost well north of $100k. Known as a Schnitzer S3 or silhouette car. It has the Schnitzer catalogue included in the history file.

Believe there were 5 or six come to NZ, there was a green one in Wellington and a blue one in the Nelson region.

The car presents almost as new, and I'm sure the back seats have never been sat upon.

Thanks for the enquiry.

Thanks, I know of one from Nelson that's recently made its way to Auckland. It's got an AC Schnitzer manual in amongst the other original files. Was wondering if there was a specific placard similar to what the newer ones have.

Glws it's a beauty.

Edited by Toast

Bump to the top-

Any reasonable offer or trade up or down considered- E30 325 MotorSport Coupe -E46 CSL- E36 3 litre-Z3 M Coupe or Z4 M Coupe Audi S2 or even an air cooled Porsche or what have you- thanks for looking and have a happy New Year .......

Bill

03 3837473

Bump-bring up my post surely someone wants to change things around in their garage-trade up to S54 CSL,Z4 M Coupe, Porsche 993 coupe or 964, Cayman S or R, Porsche 968 ClubSport, or across or down to E30 325 Motorsport coupe,

Thanks for reading

Bill

BUMP me to the top. Updated info and price car sold to Tauranga Feb 2016 repurchased July 2017. Car still in Tauranga.

Long story short too many cars not enough space or time to bring it south.

Call or email for more info. Have lots of pix.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bandit said:

BUMP me to the top. Updated info and price car sold to Tauranga Feb 2016 repurchased July 2017. Car still in Tauranga.

Long story short too many cars not enough space or time to bring it south.

Call or email for more info. Have lots of pix.

is your m3 evo a sedan or coupe?

Coupe in Artic Silver