Sign in to follow this  
E36

New Song Out, spreading the word

Hey all,

A good friend of mine down in Christchurch has (along with a few other session musicians) been involved in putting out on a new song which is a tribute to the yachtsman Sir Peter Blake called The Great Man of the Sea.

They were saying that there seems to be a generation of New Zealanders now who haven't really heard of him, nor his amazing contribution to our country. That, and this year it is 25 years since he won the Whitbread round the world yacht race and 20 years since he lead Team NZ to win our first America's Cup event.

Anyhow some footage from the recording sessions is here & song is on iTunes etc.

https://www.facebook.com/BrotherHoodMusicNZ

I've always thought that he was a pretty inspirational kinda guy & happy to do my bit to help spread the word!

Edited by E36
  • Like 2

dope composition! I like her voice. She sounds versatile. Could picture her on plenty more commercial radio tracks, As far as tributes go this was extremely apt. Great writing, on topic, production is crisp and clear and a great journey comes to mind. Good stuff