Sign in to follow this  
slideways

E30 4cyl springs

Im after some lowering springs for my 318i e30.

Its just my daily driver so don't need the best brand out, they just need to be of the "super low" variety.

Let me know what you guys have kicking around.

Super low on a daily driver - Have fun with that. On another note I have some H&R lowering springs from end of March onwards. Just need to get them out of my car. Fronts will be second hand, rears will be brand new. $200.

Super low on a daily driver - Have fun with that. On another note I have some H&R lowering springs from end of March onwards. Just need to get them out of my car. Fronts will be second hand, rears will be brand new. $200.

I wouldnt think it would be that bad. I measured the car at 180mm to the front subframe/lollipops so an off the shelf spring wont be that bad. Could be keen on yours if i dont find anything else by then. I assume they are the "Sports"? Let me know when they are out.

I wouldnt think it would be that bad. I measured the car at 180mm to the front subframe/lollipops so an off the shelf spring wont be that bad. Could be keen on yours if i dont find anything else by then. I assume they are the "Sports"? Let me know when they are out.

Hah, all good. From what I understand by the part number on the front spring they should be the H&R Sport ones. They have BMW 3/1 VA (F) written on the front springs.

They've been in my car for about three years now but since upgraded to a 6cyl so replacing the front ones accordingly. Should be out of the car next weekend if all goes to plan.

This is how the car sat before the engine conversion was done.

post-6517-0-16846400-1425540096_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Will double check, think I still have some around

• Like 1

Springs have now been taken out of the car if you're still interested. Pick up North Shore $200.

Springs have now been taken out of the car if you're still interested. Pick up North Shore $200.

Ended up buying a set of new springs. Thanks anyway

• Like 1

Do you still have the front springs for sale? If so how much?