Sign in to follow this  
p1_m3

2006 Z4M Coupe For Sale

Just dropping this in here first, in case there is any interest before I go up on trademe etc.

Car is coming up for 90,000km. It's a UK import and is currently showing 56,000 miles. Servicing by Bellars Motor Works. Next Inspection due in 9250 miles. WOF due end March but will obviously go out with a new one. Rego till 14th june. It had a couple of O2 sensors replaced early last year. Tires are in good nick, slight bit of kerbing on one alloy.

Was the cover car for a BMW UK Magazine. Has been Gard-X treated on the paintwork, so repels a lot of dirt and keeps the paintwork looking great.

Will get some decent pics done soon and more details etc etc. Selling as i need a practical car once more. I've had it two years now.

Asking $32,990 or near offer.

If anyone is seriously interested then text me 021 881640.

post-1346-0-49763000-1425886811_thumb.jp

• Like 2

These are the nicest looking cars that BMW makes IMO, such a clean example.
GLWS.

how tall are you and how is the headroom? I had a liitle giggle. 32990 ono .I dont get the 10 less than the round figure

how tall are you and how is the headroom? I had a liitle giggle. 32990 ono .I dont get the 10 less than the round figure

Hi Paul - yes I know, the old sales gimmick with the numbers - the wonders of the human brain lol :-)

I'm about 5ft11in and the headroom is fine. I have the seat set at its lowest and there is about another six inches of room I reckon. the roofline exterior and interior has a slight bulge in it, as you can see from the new photos ive just uploaded :-)

Hi Paul - yes I know, the old sales gimmick with the numbers - the wonders of the human brain lol :-)

I'm about 5ft11in and the headroom is fine. I have the seat set at its lowest and there is about another six inches of room I reckon. the roofline exterior and interior has a slight bulge in it, as you can see from the new photos ive just uploaded :-)

thanks...i have always had an interest in these.

Car now sold :-) and resides in Nelson