Sign in to follow this  
Benoire

AA approved paint and panel repairer near West Auckland

Hi,

Some lovely person has managed to scrape the front bumper on my 2009 550i causing a wee bit of damage but mainly scrapes and damage to the paintwork (and they drove off grrr). I would like to take it to a proper painter given the colour but I don't know who to take it to that is AA approved (and guaranteed for life) in the west Auckland area. Excess is currently at $500 so happy to not claim if it is likely to be less than this, and this will then open up non-AA approved peoples.

So, really any suggestions that are trusted?

Cheers,

Chris

Eurotech Auto Repair Centre are the approved BMW repair centre in Auckland (only shop accredited for the new composite BMW's). They are in Mt Wellington just around the corner from BMW, but well worth the effort to get the car there. I believe they have loan cars. Good folk with all the latest gear and they turn out consistently excellent work. Call Marino or Dave on 573 1093.

Cheers

Richard

Cheers Richard, have sent them an email. Even though the body work wasn't immaculate, its frustrating when people do this and don't own up and then you're $500 out of pocket!