Sign in to follow this  
B.M.W Ltd

Clarkson Sacked

Jay Kay.

Not only is he a faster driver than Clarkson, he could keep a couple of series going by just using his own cars.

in the meantime, Mr Clarkson has found alternative work already:

21689_10205459963012922_3968229069514852

• Like 1

Actually, and in all seriousness, a good replacement for Jeremy Clarkson could be...

Drum roll...

Guy Martin?

• Like 2

Hahahaha ^

It would be awesome, but 95% of people wouldn't have a clue what he is saying, especially when he gets too enthusiastic.

• Like 1

James didn't say that. He said it would take a lot of thinking. But that they only worked with the three of them.

So many rumors of other networks throwing money at them now.

And the police want to get involved over a small biffo...

PC bullshit. If someone hit me at work I would hit them back. Then settle it over a beer.

Ah, I heard on FB that he quit. Sorry, must of been a misunderstanding. Yes P.C bullshit, theirs nothing I hate more in the world than political correctness, i.e Auckland going to implement, no alcohol sales after 9.pm what a joke.

Meanwhile, it was stated somewhere Clarkson is set to line up Quinn Emanuel Law Firm to take on the BBC. The largest law firm in the world devoted solely to business litigation and arbitration!!

greatscott.jpg

Actually, and in all seriousness, a good replacement for Jeremy Clarkson could be...

Drum roll...

Guy Martin?

haha yes this. Guy Martin is awesome

• Like 2

It's even worse than Welsh, it's Northern.

• Like 2

so will the stig be outed now

so will the stig be outed now

The stig could punch the Queen and he wouldn't be de-helmeted.
  • Like 2

I`m not an expert on being beaten up, but do you have to complain ? Maybe you`re right. However the Yorkshire Police have `asked for the file` from the BBC and have been given it.

Obviously no one would like to see Clarkson in any more strife. But the producer took himself off to Hospital afterwards to get the damage fixed up, and would have had to explain to the people in white coats what happened. This is apparently why Clarkson `reported himself` to his employers afterwards. And why it`s blown up...

As much as I love TG it needs a refresh. Last nights segment on Peugeot was pointless and boring. The hosts at times are tittering school boys entertaining only themselves making the show quite hit and miss.

On that bomb shell for me Clarkson, goodnight...

• Like 2

As much as I found Top Gear entertaining he had to go. You shouldn't treat people like that and you can't do it in the workplace.

It was a shameful and cowardly act by an arrogant and self-entitled prick.

Such a pity because he was a good TV presenter.

Agreed. None of us would last long in our own jobs if we chinned a colleague so why should someone get special dispensation because they're on a popular TV show.

Also agree with those that have said Top Gear is past it's prime. Perhaps this is for the best and the show (or its equivalent) will get a real shake up with a new format and new presenters... It's about time.

• Like 1

Only reason people didn't like the Peugeot segment was because nobody likes Peugeots.

There is a difference between past its prime, needing a refresh and dieing with everyone that made it what it was walking away.

You lot obviously haven't seen old Top Gear with Tiff. Dry as weetbix.

A public apology and compensation for the man who was slapped would have been enough. But the PC pandering society got behind it.

• Like 1

As much as I found Top Gear entertaining he had to go. You shouldn't treat people like that and you can't do it in the workplace.

It was a shameful and cowardly act by an arrogant and self-entitled prick.

Such a pity because he was a good TV presenter

If you KNOW it was a cowardly act you were obviously there. No doubt you even have video evidence of the cowardly act. I would hope like hell you haven't assumed anything. The first 3 letters of "assume" can be a description of people who assume. Top Gear is a bit about cars and a lot about taking the piss. Some folks miss the point.

• Like 1

Never heard of Guy Martin and Chris Evans is a PC douche. Goodbye Top Gear.

I hear tell of a new program which will air on Sky, called 'Top Speed'...

Anyone care to guess who the three presenters will be?

They should just to stick it to the BBC for caving to the PC brigade.

You're way off the mark and it's not necessary to assume anything to reach this obvious conclusion, the BBC confirmed exactly what happened.

If you think it is defensible behaviour or somehow not cowardly then you really need to think about your place in society.

What odd position for you to take, I'm quite surprised.

A lot of things reported are not true. I see Alonso has been negating many of things he supposedly said and did after his accident recently. The BBC gets everything right. Look at how right they got the Jimmy Savile situation.

Clarkson is an arrogant twat.He has a unique view of things and can be amusing.Thats it.Top gear is well past it.