Sign in to follow this  
B.M.W Ltd

Clarkson Sacked

16 hours ago, _ethrty-Andy_ said:

yes it does, but I'm not paying $80+ p/m for sky at home

It's actually $50 (min cost if you want Turbo) but that's still a lot if you only get it for 1 channel!

5 hours ago, allan said:

Car S.O.S last night Duke channel13 they did a Ford anglia. Bit of a rust bucket and reguired a bit of chassis rebuilding also they did a VW beetle, fiat 850, world war two willys jeep and a couple of others.

That Anglia was stunning if a bit riced out, format is more reality show with little bits of info thrown it, cool nonetheless

Anyone seen Edd China's new stuff since he ditched Wheeler Dealers?

I saw some coverage of the "split" but that was a while ago now and I've not heard/seen anything from either since. WD had gone to shite since it went to the States.

9 minutes ago, SmithyInWelly said:

Anyone seen Edd China's new stuff since he ditched Wheeler Dealers?

I saw some coverage of the "split" but that was a while ago now and I've not heard/seen anything from either since. WD had gone to shite since it went to the States.

search for Edd China on youtube.  He's got a new show that appears to do all the stuff he said he didn't like about the new production company was doing to Wheeler Dealers!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6ofrdxbm3RijOx6NsMU8Sg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, M3AN said:

It's actually $50 (min cost if you want Turbo) but that's still a lot if you only get it for 1 channel!

yeah I was paying $60 with Soho (over Vodafone Cable)... then I figured I'd get over myself (after Netflix USA treated me like a non-customer), got a free AppleTV, added Netflix, and bingo $16 a month for the NZ service.  Bye bye Sky.  I saw a pamphlet in Noel Leeming today, Vodafone touting the great new service TV on demand with a box, but I think it's too little too late.

'SNIP!'

Vodafone guy collected my box, surfboard modem, and remote, today.  I'll have to figure out where I can get the Discovery Turbo programmes, and see the rest of 'Billions'.  My guilty pleasure:  Street Outlaws! 

Only one more ep of Billions this season... 

The only reason I have Sky is for Sports - it's just too difficult to find streams for all of the live sport I watch. And to be honest, Sky is good value in that regard.

Movies and TV shows are just a couple of clicks away to d/load. I'm glad I learnt how to use Usenet and IRC in the late 80's!

5 hours ago, M3AN said:

The only reason I have Sky is for Sports - it's just too difficult to find streams for all of the live sport I watch. And to be honest, Sky is good value in that regard.

!

Pretty much the same. But i challenge the "Sky is good" part. I am seriously pissed that they are now dropping the ball with losing the likes of Rugby world cup to TVNZ where with them we will get limited games & inundated with adds to be able to pay for it!

14 hours ago, hotwire said:

Pretty much the same. But i challenge the "Sky is good" part. I am seriously pissed that they are now dropping the ball with losing the likes of Rugby world cup to TVNZ where with them we will get limited games & inundated with adds to be able to pay for it!

Don't worry, Sky will have the World Cup too, mark my words.

5 hours ago, SmithyInWelly said:

For those who are all about the (Sky) sport: https://www.radionz.co.nz/news/business/358727/spark-customers-win-deal-on-sky-sports-coverage

I'm sure I can get the Discovery Turbo stuff online somewhere? Or find more YT channels.

Already Sky and Spark working together.

And Sky have just launched FanPass mobile, main sports channels for $16 / month, no contracts, max 6" screen (but you'll be able to get around that as long as you're not silly enough to use an Apple device).

you work for SKY Dave

2 hours ago, richard said:

you work for SKY Dave

I used to, not any more.

8 hours ago, SmithyInWelly said:

For those who are all about the (Sky) sport: https://www.radionz.co.nz/news/business/358727/spark-customers-win-deal-on-sky-sports-coverage

I'm sure I can get the Discovery Turbo stuff online somewhere? Or find more YT channels.

I signed up for this mainly for the Fifa world cup seems to be all good so far but will wait until load on the network gets heavier. 

I have an app called TerrainiumTv which I use to stream movies tv shows act. Android only but with Chromecast support it's great

On 6/6/2018 at 1:33 PM, M3AN said:

truth be told id get value out of the documentary channels too.

but the real cost is much higher. i am quite productive, but i would veg more if i had more programs to watch.

• Like 2

Just stream the World Cup for free.

A stream for any sport can be found for nothing on Reddit.  There is even a reddit motorsport streams sub.  Racing from all over the world.

Sky is about to be purchased by one or the other biggest c**ts in industry.  Fox or Comcast.  Both bidding for it.  (Excuse the language but they are both the ultimate forms of scum)

• Like 1