Apex

Quick rant thread.

The auto/manual debate. It seems to rear it's ugly head in 95% of threads. Just give it a rest already.

Other people's opinions.

Organised religion.

Cults.

People that abuse/hurt children... Actually, people that hurt and abuse anyone really (see cults and organised religion)

Skype... We have 85mbps and you still never f*cking work properly.

The speed at which I can burn fuel in the V12. Scary.

• Like 4

This happens to me at McDonalds. I've all the time in the world to decide while waiting in line and then I get to the counter and panic and order the same thing as always. I'm not ready for this type of responsibility.

Same

people who take forever to order their food and hold up others

people who cant pronounce simple words like teriyaki as in teriyaki chicken.. (ive heard taranaki chicken, tandoori chicken, tarakihi chicken... seriously??)

I pronounce words like jalapeno, pterodactyl etc incorrectly on purpose to rark people up.

• Like 6

Generic Toyota's driven by idiots with poor driving skills. Such models include, Platz, Spacio, Cavalier, Bb, Alphard, Ipsum, Ist, Noah, Prius, Rav4, Raum, Vitz, Voxy, Wish etc, etc... Whiteware style cars, for beige people!

• Like 2

I never have time for my race car because of other sh*t I have to do. f**k other sh*t.

• Like 4

Audi drivers. Everyone hates you but nobody is jealous. Think about that.

• Like 6

People driving behind you in traffic that get annoyed you don't go really fast to the next red light or car stopped 50m in front of you.

• Like 5

The alarming number of one-armed people allowed to drive... And if that's not the case, the alarming number of people that don't know what the f*cking indicator is for!

• Like 2

I never have time for my race car because of other sh*t I have to do. f**k other sh*t.

If memory serves me correctly that is what easter is for. Jesus died so we can work on our race cars.

Good Friday, wash and diagnose the car, Saturday, fix the car, Sunday, keep fixing the car cursing that Repco is closed and you have run out of small sized cable ties. Monday, pray for the resurrection of race car.

People driving behind you in traffic that get annoyed you don't go really fast to the next red light or car stopped 50m in front of you.

Yes. Its like they are on a mission to use as much petrol as possible. I love it when they aggressively swap lanes because they think you are a slow poke.. I shadow them after that. They loose their sh*t.

• Like 2

Yes. Its like they are on a mission to use as much petrol as possible. I love it when they aggressively swap lanes because they think you are a slow poke.. I shadow them after that. They loose their sh*t.

Yes, it is a lot of fun!!

People that creep forward at red lights until they are so far forward the sensor (where applicable) doesn't recognise they are there and the light stays red for Fkng eternity. Then you have a distance too small for that retard prick to reverse back on to to engage the sensor and too small for you (sitting behind them thinking how much of a fk wit they are) to move forward. Then you both have to reverse. God forbid there is another retard behind you who doesn't realise what's going on and sits on the horn like an animal while you try to reverse.

People that walk slowly across the road and stare at you trying to be tough. I'm not racist but we all know the demographic here.

Indian/Nigerian phone scammers

Coffee powder in hotel rooms

Hotel rooms

• Like 5

People that walk slowly across the road and stare at you trying to be tough. I'm not racist but we all know the demographic here.

I so want to run these people over... But that would damage my car :-(

• Like 3

[rant]

People that hold me up doing less than double the recommended speed sign

[/rant]

Really ?? Do you mind telling me your age and wether you were referring to driving the car or on the bike

people who tailgate you while you're going 100kmh on the inside lane on the motor way then when u move to the 2nd lane to let them pass (which you would assume is what they want) they just keep going at the same speed then block u with the guy on lane 2.

window washers who squirt your windscreen even after u wave saying NO.

the same people who then demand money from you after doing a lousy window cleaning job as well as making a mess on your bonnet/fender.

• Like 2

Soon as they come up to my car I spray my washers. They are aimed to the let and right for this purpose

• Like 2

Really ?? Do you mind telling me your age and wether you were referring to driving the car or on the bike

I think he was being facetious

• Like 2

You also left out 'dont you know who I am'.

I read the thread to this post and stopped.

Lost my sh*t.

The National Government

Islamic State

Actual what the f**k.

Because the guy who lost his electorate seat to a further increased margin and was the last person on the Labour list to make it into parliament under PV clearly has the backing of the nation to instil the necessary confidence in troops off to Iraq.... Yeah right.

Other people's opinions.

That there forum life :lol:

People (aka this bitch this evening) that pass unnecessarily in a 50km/h residential (pic 1) then proceed to get shitty when no one (aka me) lets you re-merge into the normal 50km driving line (pic 2). Eat dirt.

post-51309-0-93461200-1427879225_thumb.p

• Like 2

Because the guy who lost his electorate seat to a further increased margin and was the last person on the Labour list to make it into parliament under PV clearly has the backing of the nation to instil the necessary confidence in troops off to Iraq.... Yeah right.

Did I mention politics?

That there forum life :lol:

You know it.

The speed bumps along my street

The Falcon and WRX that don't notice the speed bumps on my street

The traffic lights at the end of my street

The state of the stream and park on my street

The council flats at the other end of my street

The lady that screams at her kids one house down on my street

The scum arguing/fighting/smashing windows across the street

The red nose pit bull, also across the street

On the bright side, none minds the convenience of having an operational BMW junkyard on their street.

• Like 5

Did I mention politics?

That's your prerogative mate.

Mine is to be clear. People don't have to agree with me, but il be damn sure I'm clear in what I say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk