Apex

Quick rant thread.

I have not found the women to be boring TBH... well after they have had a couple of Pinot Gris that is.

I have no love for the Swift, drives like a 90's Japanese car, even had 90's Japanese Plastic interior.

Still annoyed with my body, hips have arthritis and back has three torn and bulging disks... on the upside, Tremidol and Pinot Gris seems to be a good combination until the next morning when the pain kick back in.. Physiotherapist told me to stop doing things with women and then gives me a bunch of exercises that look like things I would be doing with women.. 10 sets for 10 seconds he reckons. haha

• Like 3

I can't stand them. Though most of my hatred for them comes from the crap race series they had. A modern much more powerful car that was only slightly quicker than a 318i E30. Driven exclusively by cocky "Up and Comers". Taking up a huge amount of track time for only 6 cars that sound and look like sh*t. No passing would take place.

Only thing worse is the Ssangyong Ute racing series. My eyes and ears bleed everytime I accidently come across them on the TV.

• Like 5

I have no love for the Swift, drives like a 90's Japanese car, even had 90's Japanese Plastic omen.

this this this!!!

When you want to f**king smash the branch manager from Invercargill.

#worklife #makeoutiminthewrongonemoretimeyoucunt

People that spit on the footpath for no apparent reason. This doesn't include sports players etc that have a sh*t load of spit. But people that insist on walking down the street and spit like the filthy animals that they are.

There seems to be a demographic for them but let's not go there.

• Like 15

You would love Asia.

It's worse in Sweden where the footpath is covered in Snooz or however it is spelt. For some good looking people they got a nasty habit.

I'll let Glenda know Dan :ph34r:

She should be driving a BMW Glenn.

I am pretty sure if you live in Torbay you are required to own one. I am forever stuck behind them.

She should be driving a BMW Glenn.

f**k that.... been there and done that. She went from a Mercedes to the Suzuki & Loves it. 180,000km and no oil & water leaks. Just 2 batteries, 8 tyres an O2 sensor and normal servicing in 10 years

• Like 4

f**k that....

When someone in the game uses this highly technical term :D

• Like 4

I spose if I had a Mrs who was not interested in vehicles I would get her something beige like a Corolla or swift etc..

I would struggle to care about a car like that at all though.

• Like 1

Guest MP0wer

something beige like a Corolla or swift etc..

Utter SIN! I would have lost all my respect for you if you ever.. okay maybe corolla from the 70's but swift?

I spose if I had a Mrs .

grave mistake, death trap, forget about it, here's the solution, no Mrs, = no swift.

Utter SIN! I would have lost all my respect for you if you ever.. okay maybe corolla from the 70's but swift?

The plans for a car for Miss M continue to be developed.

Her latest idea? A Porsche 924. Handles well and in 2.0 guise, doesn't have too much power for a new driver. She's planning ahead, y'see - in 30 years time she wants to be able to say she learned to drive in a Porsche, and never drove anything else.

• Like 4

Her latest idea? A Porsche 924. Handles well and in 2.0 guise, doesn't have too much power for a new driver. She's planning ahead, y'see - in 30 years time she wants to be able to say she learned to drive in a Porsche, and never drove anything else.

Brilliant! She's a clever Girl!

I hope you have your firearms licence. Boys are VERY careful after hearing the sound of a pump-action just before the door creaks open to reveal the father standing there with both hands on the firearm, aimed at the floor between the two of them.....

I have 3 boys, so I don't get to do it :(

Who is paying the insurance again? :P

Shhh... it's just a VW really ;)

Some of the Porsche boys get REALLLLLLLY upset if you mention how many of the parts interchange with VWs... including the Beetle :lol:

Guest MP0wer

Rude Retards on Retardme. Working on Computers is side hobby of mine, So I was looking to build a dedicated setup with a cheap lappy that will access the car's ecu as I try to do some re tuning myself.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/a.aspx?id=898555877

I simply ask this scumbag if they are able to include parts and he tells me to look elsewhere and black lists me!

WTF, if you want extra on top just say so. I have been very patient with tons of sellers, I fail to see whats there not to like and be rude to people asking them to look elsewhere then blacklisting them!

Can anybody link the egg to this topic so he gets a piece of my mind? :mellow:

Guest MP0wer

Buy her a Corolla. Just for the Lolz. :D

Rude Retards on Retardme. Working on Computers is side hobby of mine, So I was looking to build a dedicated setup with a cheap lappy that will access the car's ecu as I try to do some re tuning myself.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/a.aspx?id=898555877

I simply ask this scumbag if they are able to include parts and he tells me to look elsewhere and black lists me!

WTF, if you want extra on top just say so. I have been very patient with tons of sellers, I fail to see whats there not to like and be rude to people asking them to look elsewhere then blacklisting them!

Can anybody link the egg to this topic so he gets a piece of my mind? :mellow:

That was a rude answer yes , but to be fair - it was a fkn dumb question and you would have got a similar answer from me.

It's like asking some one selling a wrecked car shell if they would throw in the engine, gearbox and wheels because you would find them much more useful in your endeavour to repair the car and get it back to its former glory. It is what it is.

• Like 6

Call me up Hyde I have a good mechanicaly sound i7 tower just been knocked around a bit you can buy for cheap as chips,

when you get it it will turn out the headgasket is faulty but...

• Like 5

bloody litterbugs.Why do people find it so difficult to take the sh*t home and put it in the bin there instead of just tossing it out the window.Ussually Macdonalds bags or Plastic drink bottles.Now that i travel every back road i can find,i was astounded to find at the top of Strathmore Saddle on SH43 a whole lot of litter only a few metres from a rubbish bin!

• Like 5

grave mistake, death trap, forget about it, here's the solution, no Mrs, = no swift.

At the moment I am just focused on not having a slower car than the Mrs.

This is hard to do in anything BMW makes that I can afford. Turbo on the E34 should solve the problem.

bloody litterbugs.Why do people find it so difficult to take the sh*t home and put it in the bin there instead of just tossing it out the window.Ussually Macdonalds bags or Plastic drink bottles.Now that i travel every back road i can find,i was astounded to find at the top of Strathmore Saddle on SH43 a whole lot of litter only a few metres from a rubbish bin!

just like f**king smokers biffing their butts our the window. f**k you.

• Like 2

At the moment I am just focused on not having a slower car than the Mrs.

This is hard to do in anything BMW makes that I can afford. Turbo on the E34 should solve the problem.

dont let her have a 1,5 swift then

Cyclists who think they own the road.

Why is it that there can be a long straight road with empty car parks then at least a meters worth of cycle way and then a white line separating said cycle way from the car lane and with all that empty road cyclists seem to think they have to ride right on the white line. F--king ignorant.

Maybe thats why I laughed so hard when I saw this.

https://youtu.be/WwpflahbIJo