Apex

Quick rant thread.

BMW needs cooling system redone as has coolant leaks. (as of last weekend)

No sweat, I'll do that this weekend and use my daily.

Daily crapped out yesterday.

F&*$#&*&*$*#$#@*

Favourite coolant leak location for an E46 is the heater matrix.

This is the part of the car that the rest of the car is built around. First the heater matrix, then the rear axle, gearbox, the seats, dash and interior, body panels, engine.. You get the idea.

Guess what needs to come out to get at the heater matrix? :blink::unsure:

Favourite coolant leak location for an E46 is the heater matrix.

This is the part of the car that the rest of the car is built around. First the heater matrix, then the rear axle, gearbox, the seats, dash and interior, body panels, engine.. You get the idea.

Guess what needs to come out to get at the heater matrix? :blink::unsure:

Hopefully not the full list of parts you gave after "heater matrix" :D

Thats pretty normal though. Most cars need the dash out to replace the heater core.

• Like 1

Cough cough cough, two weeks later still f$&)g cough cough cough, sigh

Trademe.

A set of wheels was listed with a buy now of $200. A couple of people as questions, new photos get listed and the buy now goes to $300. Their excuse is that in the time between listing last night and about 11am this morning they have had 4 "new" tires fitted. According to the photos these tires are 13 year old Bridgestone Potenzas.

f**k that for a joke, i aint paying more for 13 year old tires.

Where to start? So many things... From cars that have mysteriously developed a misfire, through crap, aka holiday, driving, roadworks, promises made and not kept...

Beer. I need beer.

BEER always helps.... went to work early (5.00 am)... broke a rib looking for a document in the dumpster. Struggled doing what I should be doing and then opened up a thumb with a window trim clip. f**k it.. I came home and finished fitting the new larger fridge / freezer in the motorhome with a few coldies involved

• Like 3

BEER always helps.... went to work early (5.00 am)...

Left home at 03.47 this morning... And people say an office job is an easy life!

Couple more beers and I'll be mellow... Couple after that and probably fall asleep. :)

• Like 1

Left Hamilton at 6.30 this morning for Auckland, my goddamn visor froze over!! Had to stop and de-ice it.

However the worst part was auckland traffic, southern motorway completely f**ked at 4 pm.

Left Hamilton at 6.30 this morning for Auckland, my goddamn visor froze over!! Had to stop and de-ice it.

However the worst part was auckland traffic, southern motorway completely f**ked at 4 pm.

It's an 'escape from Auckland' weekend. SH1 southbound was at a standstill north of SH20 from about 2pm.

Cool. I will stay in Auckland

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Missed out on a 08 E90 335i manual motorsport for $4KUSD. I called 15 mins too late :(

It was a trade in and they needed it gone asap.

Missed out on a 08 E90 335i manual motorsport for $4KUSD. I called 15 mins too late :(

It was a trade in and they needed it gone asap.

What a steal.

It was. Cheapest I have seen but they are common for under 7k.

When people at a busy food court or maccas etc leave thier trays on the table for staff to sort out, they are the same people that won't sit at a table if it has a empty tray on it.

• Like 4

^ When you want to clean up after yourself but all of the rubbish bins are full to overflowing...

because the staff are too busy cleaning up after lazy people that think their ass is too high off the ground to clean up after themselves.

• Like 1

^ Too true but the kids love it...

Automated ordering touchscreens at McDonalds = fewer staff. Where are students going to get jobs?

^ Too true but the kids love it...

Automated ordering touchscreens at McDonalds = fewer staff. Where are students going to get jobs?

Story of the world really. We are so quick to work on AI and self service without giving any thought to the people it is replacing.

Story of the world really. We are so quick to work on AI and self service without giving any thought to the people it is replacing.

Maybe the staff should of thought about it before bitching and moaning about their pay and contracts. Now they've just been replaced. Edited by polley
  • Like 1

Every one is a f$%$%ng expert - can tell you where you are going wrong, but sadly lacking in solutions or ideas to fix it.

Every one is a f$%$%ng INTERNET expert - can tell you where you are going wrong, but sadly lacking in solutions or ideas to fix it.

FTFY

• Like 1