Apex

Quick rant thread.

Guest MP0wer

unfortunately you are wrong.Many many many spandex wearing cyclists have bikes worth many many times an e30

That is Unfortunate, for them! Its too late now my friend, nothing will save them from my Mad Max Fury!

• Like 1

WTF is it with daylight saving?.

I can only attribute the lack of lights to this .Last night driving home i was follwing a ute with no lights on.I flashed him a couple of times,with no result.A little later i was in front of him on a two lane road,and i breifly turned my lights of,then on again.Again no response.He did have his nice bright DRLs on though,unlike the idot at the Ngaio roundabout who i nearly drove out in front(dark coloured soft roader with no lights at all whilst not signalling his right hand turn) or the lady who pulled out of the supermarket with no lights on either.!

Edited by kiwi535

he wasnt really asking about welders,it was his way of introducing himself.Dont you ever walk up to the parts counter at a new place and say,is this the parts dept???

Ah ok maybe that's what he was doing.

No I just usually walk up to parts dep (it's usually pretty obvious), tell them I'm after a muffler bearing, wait for them to flounder around on the computer a bit then they go out the back to ask someone else

• Like 1

Guest MP0wer

Redoing some pipe work, what a nightmare, I have to re order stuff from Trademe (Redline Performance) since SupercheapAuto, Repco = absolute crap, They call themselves automotive stores yet dont even store any intercooler piping or proper silicone hoses. The local shops have more variety of stocks. Good thing I was able to get some right size 180 degree U bend piping last night from a friends exhaust shop, but that's some heavy exhaust piping!

Redoing some pipe work, what a nightmare, I have to re order stuff from Trademe (Redline Performance) since SupercheapAuto, Repco = absolute crap, They call themselves automotive stores yet dont even store any intercooler piping or proper silicone hoses. The local shops have more variety of stocks. Good thing I was able to get some right size 180 degree U bend piping last night from a friends exhaust shop, but that's some heavy exhaust piping!

The mount shop sells silicon couplers real cheap. I got some 4 inch ones for 10 bucks each yesterday

People that wont dip there lights till they got you, I always wait till they are 5 meters in front of me,

and return the favour.

People that have to pas after the passing line has finished.

and already the snow .

And tractors doing 40 km on the open roads

People that wont dip there lights till they got you, I always wait till they are 5 meters in front of me,

and return the favour.

People that have to pas after the passing line has finished.

and already the snow .

And tractors doing 40 km on the open roads

What dash cam are you using? the resolution looks very good.

HD DVR

• Like 3

Guest MP0wer

People (usually a truck/ute/people mover/jeep) who feel the need to pass you, even if you are going 120KM and there is actually no passing lanes but dark nz country side highway thats barely lit full of curves and corners.

• Like 2

Selfies.

take it back

• Like 1

Saturday and 100mm rain and still having to mow the bloody lawn

Get to work. Smells musty. Workshop flooded, lots of damage. Must have rained a lot when I was away up north.

Subaru's. Second engine in six months, same problem, no oil pressure, blown turbo. Standing on side of the road on a rally stage again watching cars go past holding a sign that says OK.

Having to reconcile a co-driver who has just spent 10k on a new engine and now faces a rebuild. Could have should have won our class too, some great driving in the morning.

• Like 3

Get to work. Smells musty. Workshop flooded, lots of damage. Must have rained a lot when I was away up north.

Subaru's. Second engine in six months, same problem, no oil pressure, blown turbo. Standing on side of the road on a rally stage again watching cars go past holding a sign that says OK.

Having to reconcile a co-driver who has just spent 10k on a new engine and now faces a rebuild. Could have should have won our class too, some great driving in the morning.

Subaru Life. Not even once.

Rant

people who are considered to be "lucky" when they survive or narrowly miss a trerrible accident

usually a dumb decision, either theirs or someone else's, got them there in the first place & I consider them to be terribly UNLUCKY & they should NOT go buy a Lotto ticket

/rant

why does it jump from 1990 to 2000. bloody annoying

Use BIDBUD.co.nz - it IS trademe, but without the crap that doesn't work how you want it to.

• Like 4

This makes looking for e30s really annoying (along with everything else on trademe, including the sellers <_< )

Use BIDBUD.co.nz - it IS trademe, but without the crap that doesn't work how you want it to.

This is great. Cheers.

Rant

people who are considered to be "lucky" when they survive or narrowly miss a trerrible accident

usually a dumb decision, either theirs or someone else's, got them there in the first place & I consider them to be terribly UNLUCKY & they should NOT go buy a Lotto ticket

/rant

Exactly. Missed been blown up in London because I slept in a few years back.

Brought a lotto ticket after and won exactly nothing !

Shortly after, on the tube system again, terrorist try again, but this time they get the mix wrong. Get caught on the other side of London which took the best part of the day to get home.

Brought another lotto ticket....... Wtf , nothing again !

• Like 1

Because McDonalds crowd Hyundai

• Like 1

Crazy Hot flatmate wakes me up every damn morning.

My mornings go a little like this.

Wake up to

" MOSSSSSSSSEEEYYYYY ( her cat ) SWEEETTYYY FOOOOOODD!??? "
* STOMP STOMP STOMP *
" SQUEEEEEEEEEE MOSSSEEEEYYYYYYY "
" OMG - insert boyfriends name here - CAN YOU NOT " Etc etc etc

" TYLER ARE YOU UP YET!? ?!?!? "

" I am now you mangy cur "

For anyone wondering, shes about an 8 - 7 / crazy - hot

Also, found out my flat is now for sale, I f**king love Tuesdays

• Like 5