Sign in to follow this  
BMTHUG

Latest edition to the family

So I recently acquired this 2004 325i genuine m sport wagon with 148 k on it for 8 grand. Im extremely pleased with it. It needs new front tyres and in dire need of a service but hey I'm not complaining. This will be the other half's daily driver after I am done with giving it a little maintenance and some aesthetic work :)

Only a couple quick snaps but more to follow

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 1

it needs some work Kyu :) needs minor things, service and some new front tyres hahah

normal stuff when buying a used car.

only fault i can find is a lack of sunroof and that its a 325 not a 330. but otherwise it ticks all the right boxes!

• Like 1

Nailed the E46 right there, very nice

• Like 1

Very very nice. They're beautiful to drive. The e46 wagons that are around look amazing still.

• Like 1

Nailed the E46 right there, very nice

Thanks dude. I love how this thing drives and it gives me piece of mind to know my lady will be driving around in a safe and comfortable vehicle :)

Very very nice. They're beautiful to drive. The e46 wagons that are around look amazing still.

They are absolutely lovely to drive. Especially with the M sport suspension. It rides better than my coupe

normal stuff when buying a used car.

only fault i can find is a lack of sunroof and that its a 325 not a 330. but otherwise it ticks all the right boxes!

I know man + 1 on this but its hard to find a reasonably priced good condition e46 wagon at the moment. Some minor sacrifices had to be made
  • Like 1