Sign in to follow this  
MattA

Motorway driving tutorial

NZ Transport Agency should hire this guy.

funny people get so worked up especially when they think they're right, what a load of bollocks, you expect every single car to be in one lane except when overtaking, why build 3 lanes then, two is all you ever need under that premise. all that lane changing would cause many more accidents

the left hand lane has all the off ramps and merging on ramps and as long as your watching your mirrors and keeping safe following your fine. Obviously Hogging the inside fast lane is not recommended but you'd soon be flashed by someone in a fast car that isn't worried about tickets and told about yourself I would imagine.

If everyone uses there mirrors and is courteous there is no problem

but people dont, so you need to resort to have a rule or their are no rules. Anyways it doesnt matter cause akl/wlg motorway driving isnt going to change so no point getting angry about it ... just sit in the traffic and take it.

• Like 2

just adapt to the situation and drive safe. going 90kmh or 110kmh wont make a huge difference to your travel time but if u crash it might be a matter of life and death. u never know.

All I know about driving in Auckland can be summed up by the guy. f**k you all.

• Like 2

Brilliant, hope he does a few more.

If he comes to Auckland he will probably coprolalia himself inside out!!!

• Like 1

funny people get so worked up especially when they think they're right, what a load of bollocks, you expect every single car to be in one lane except when overtaking, why build 3 lanes then, two is all you ever need under that premise. all that lane changing would cause many more accidents

the left hand lane has all the off ramps and merging on ramps and as long as your watching your mirrors and keeping safe following your fine. Obviously Hogging the inside fast lane is not recommended but you'd soon be flashed by someone in a fast car that isn't worried about tickets and told about yourself I would imagine.

If everyone uses there mirrors and is courteous there is no problem

I'm not trying to pick a fight but this shows just exactly why the driving is so dreadful in NZ!....

• Like 2