Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

Tony's 344i v8 (red) and my m325i s50b32 (silver) e30s

Yeah mate, exactly that. Needs more bulk/height in the body and a touch more low maybe. Rear adjusters are right down, guess the weight just isn't enough for the E46 gear.

Looks awesome, Tony. Just needs a rear diffuser and it will be perfect!!

Guest MP0wer

we don't have to comment like blockheads tho - here we all know that everyone's individual car is their own passion

Indeed, That's what I said, But when you put that passion up on a museum or public display you are going to draw attention & critique, some people will admire your work, some will not, some will like your work so much they will try to imitate, buy it or steal it. Some will have very positive comments while others may critique your own passion. That's their own individual opinion as you welcomed it willingly or unwillingly as soon as you put it on public domain regardless of the work you put on it, regardless of, if its your own passion on not, Passion has nothing to do with it, that's Blockhead logic that cant handle critique. Just because I like a certain food, or I am passionate about something does not necessarily entitle me the approval, admiration of every single person out there liking it or them be into the same stuff I am on. There are facts, and then there are personal opinions or taste, the way we like our cars, colour, food, weather etc. Just because Others are entitled to say what they think of the work. Everything in such situations should be taken into a positive note as that gives you room for further improvement should you feel like it or not. At the end of the day, You cant always win them all.

...Sorry you know what? I retract everything I said, I think you are just trying too hard. :D

Edited by MP0wer

Should change the name from Alice to Bruce Jenner

• Like 1

Bruce has a crack in his block now due to a couple of nuts falling off.... :ph34r:

• Like 2

Looks awesome, Tony. Just needs a rear diffuser and it will be perfect!!

^^This! Has the full on racecar look already

M325i's looking mint as per usual, nice work guys

Both testaments to stickability and elbow grease! Love it.

Bruce has a crack in his block now due to a couple of nuts falling off.... :ph34r:

?

Don't we all. I just put it down to old age.
  • Like 2

Haven't heard from ol rustynuts in a while....

• Like 1

Guest MP0wer

Here you go - read up, will explain everything. This is why everyone is shaking their heads.

http://bimmersport.co.nz/topic/23929-the-bastard-child/

Thanks. That was quite a read. But now I must disappoint you Josh. Actually I retract what I said initially, actually now that I look at it, the flared fenders look like a tight skirt on a well shaped behind, so chubby and swishy. I love it. So even with the flared fenders, all of a sudden I think the RED Car is the better car, its the Silver car that was trying too hard, to bask in the glory of the holy red one in hopes of rubbing on some greatness from it.

Alice has had a sex change since her original birth, she is now a man!! :D

WTF! Just when I had finished reading the thread and thought of visiting her when her dad wasn't at home. All my dreams, shattered! by YOU! Packing bags, time to go back to europe, there is nothing left for me to live for in this land.

But wait, only her reproductive organs have changed, not the other end. Just lift up the skirt, there is still hope!

Edited by MP0wer

Thanks. That was quite a read. But now I must disappoint you Josh. Actually I retract what I said initially, actually now that I look at it, the flared fenders look like a tight skirt on a well shaped behind, so chubby and swishy. I love it. So even with the flared fenders, all of a sudden I think the RED Car is the better car, its the Silver car that was trying too hard, to bask in the glory of the holy red one in hopes of rubbing on some greatness from it.

ghxtcn.jpg

d44a4a621dfa0096e85a26e7ccd7be3c.jpg

Edited by Gaz
  • Like 5