Sign in to follow this  
E30-323ti

Certification

Well the Certifier came down last night.

He was happy with everything (phew).

He's coming back on saturday to put the LVVC plate on and take it for a drive.

Then I'm off to get a WOF and REGO, and go for a nice long drive.

All in time for the Wgtn Autosalon, which I can't enter because i'm going to rotorua for the weekend, would have been good to have it there with a BIMMERSPORT sticker on it.

Is any one coming down for it??

Any way I built the car to drive not to jerk-off over.

But now I have to do shitty stuff like make the central locking work properly, fix one of the electric windows and find out what small animal is stuck in the drivers window (makes bad sounds!!).

sounds good hah. just a suggestion for the central locking, the problem i had was real simple just check where the doors electrics plug into the body because the connections can get dirty and or corrode also test the main central locking control unit in the drivers footwell under the speaker, also it has to sit up a certain way apparently if all this fails it will most likely be the solenoid or connection in the boot. hope that helps i stuffed around for 8 months tryin to figure it out. let me know what the prob was when you discover it. ;)

Guest Andrew

Awesome, hopefully your e30 will be tearing up the streets with no probs!

Speaking of a nice long drive, are you going to come along the north island cruise? Check out the Official Meets section.

Well it is 2/3's legal now, Cert plate went on Friday, Wof on Saturday, now I have to wait till friday to get the rego done.

Took it for a blat down the motorway yesterday, got to 200 pretty quickly, it cruises very nicely too. nice and smooth.

I'll go take a look about this meet.