Sign in to follow this  
alisterh

Familiar e34?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-907358051.htm

"reliable car" what for the two weeks he has owned it? "mechanically sound" but may need new rear shocks and has no wof?

I wonder if the head gasket is any good?

Edited by alisterh
  • Like 1

pretty much identical to a 325i.. except its a 525i.. and a completely different body, a completely different interior, completely different chassis, completely different driving experience but its pretty much identical to a 325i..

• Like 4

I think this was Mpower`s (ex member) car. He bought it for $500. Didnt like the people on here, got banned from the site.. Probably doesn't like BMW`s anymore.

• Like 1

Only selling to fund multinational supercharger project and pay for mass attack on bimmersport

• Like 9

Hmmm... Some fun could be had through the Q&A im sure ;)

• Like 2

I'll probably get shot down fo this, but them's the breaks...

He got what could be an excellent deal when buying the E34. He's selling at a profit. It's what dealers do all the time.

Seems expensive though, especially when I've been offered a good condition, WoF'd (but no rego) E38 740i for $1k...

• Like 2

I think he has dropped his priced from $1800 when first listed the other day, to $1400 now. Must be desperate.

He also won the $1 reserve auction the other night of the light blue E34 540i on the HBC, which went for around 2.5k.

Funny that he was the one who was having a go at dishonest Kiwis in his mentally unstable blog. Maybe he's been given a hiding one too many times by the Maoris up there. Either way, instead of buying cheap flogged out shitters, he should put that money towards an airfare and f**k off back to where he came from.

• Like 2

"Why would I take $500 for it when I didn't take $1000 for it from the guy yesterday? I mean come one, there are limits to low balling people"

Hahahaha

• Like 5

Ask him if he would consider swapping for a couple of low mileage virgin camels... :P

• Like 4

I have left this forum but you guys just cant GET OVER IT CAN YOU? Even when I remove the blog you bring me right back in. I mean wow.

Here's something for all of ya, and that 540i I bought, Probably a Deal of a Century, You wont Believe it, that car in bloody immaculate.

https://openlettertobimmersportnz.wordpress.com/2015/06/25/bimmersport-still-cant-get-over-me/

anyway, all the best you pack of asshats and cuckloaders. dont bother me, move on.

• Like 1

why arent you IP banned already?

• Like 1

Crikey. If you haven't read this things blog you owe it to yourself to have a 5 minute stroll through the rantings/manifesto of a true lunatic.

If not for morbid entertainment, it's a good indicator for recognising you've gone too far and need to seek help from a professional.

Admin should let this guy stay for those reasons alone really. Lol.

• Like 2

wonder if the uk couple will invite you around for tea when they read that

• Like 2

Would be keen to let all this cool off guys. Its easy to wind people up and keep provoking them.

Everyone has made their point on both sides and im sure we can all move on.

*locked*

• Like 3

Haha why did he take the other "ode to ash" thread down? I showed so many people, he could have been an Internet star like that skinny guy that dances around in the nude or the girl who ate her own tampon.

I don't know what "my side of the deal" was either. I don't think I took anything down, and if I did - it wasn't because he demanded me to, more that it was probably just some retarded dig at one of the good contributors to the site.

WE DONT NEGOTIATE WITH INTERNET TERRORISTS

• Like 5