Sign in to follow this  
JoshWhit

E36 328i MotorSport Touring

Ok so i was at the meet today which inspired me to make a thread for my new car

So yesterday the 4/07/2015 i bought a new bmw after selling my vw golf mk3 gti the night before, so i upgraded to a 328i motorsport nz new e36 wagon thats done 210ks and been well looked after.

its automatic which im fine with for now allways being in traffic on my way to work but i do for see a manual conversion coming in the future!

the only defaults i can find are a few scratches few shopping trolley dents and a thin layer of clear coat which i can fix being a spraypainting apprentice, other than this the car is great condition for its age same year i was born!

so without further adue i bring to you my wagon

post-51451-0-19913800-1436067240_thumb.j

post-51451-0-39182900-1436067247_thumb.j

post-51451-0-91034800-1436067250_thumb.j

post-51451-0-78956500-1436067253_thumb.j

post-51451-0-69826900-1436067256_thumb.j

post-51451-0-01706600-1436067396_thumb.j

• Like 4

Very nice wagon bro! Seen it around here and there, not sure if that was during your ownership, but it looks very smart! ?

cheers guys ill keep updating throughout my ownership of the car after the meet i gave the car a full cut and polish the differencewas mental but i wasnt using a good cutting compound so willbe re doing it with the 3m stuff we have at work hopefully it will be even better

ok so little update

i may just have some m3 mirrors to fit on to the car which will look great, and a bmw bonnet badge genuine ofc! to get rid of the Ac schnitzer bage haha

on the negative news looks like ill have to buy a new battery as the current one isnt holding charge very well or the alternator is playing up hopefuly thats not the case, and also this weekend an oil change oil filter and air filter and spark plug change to get her running mint!

• Like 1

Yay for more tourings...welcome. looking forward to what you do with it.

ok so gotbattery tested today wen our electrician contractor came into wrk and he said battey is fried and just holding enough for car to turn over so im picking up a new battery tomorrow or friday , sadly the m3 mirrors are no longer available for me to buy off my friend also