Sign in to follow this  
Michael.

1989 R32 GTR - 25,000kms

Hey lads,

A friend of mine has a beautiful R32 GTR for sale at the moment. Genuine low kms, and all completely original, it's an impressive example.

Looking at $35,000, but is open to offers. PM me if you have any questions or interest.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/nissan/auction-903796324.htm

He's bought an M3 V8 so it really needs to go as storage space is at a premium.

392565475.jpg

392565540.jpg

• Like 3

haha we've just bought a 1992 GTR full nismo spec, that's just been imported from Japan. One of the fastest things ive been in (excl bedroom talk)

Ps, this is a very tidy GTR, hopefully it sells and goes to someone who will look after it

• Like 1

BUT........ 180kph speedos are better because the needle moves faster on the smaller sacle range so you feel like you're going quicker! :P

Of course I loose this feature with my digital number style dash :(

Dscf0020.jpg

• Like 1

BUT........ 180kph speedos are better because the needle moves faster on the smaller sacle range so you feel like you're going quicker! :P

Of course I loose this feature with my digital number style dash :(

Oooooooooor...

You do what the krafty chermans do: The Golf R32 speedo I have uses about half the range to go from 0-100, then the scale changes at 100, then at 210, so the second half of the range goes from 100-300km/h.

not sure it will see much action on high side, when it's in the Mrs Touran though... until I take it out by myself, or on the track

Besides - Every schoolboy knows that the higher the speedo goes, the faster the car is ;)

• Like 1

Its funny, these cars will always seem modern to me, I remember when the first ones were sold NZ new and they started racing them in the touring cars..

Just compare the tech and style of this to a BMW M3.... I would still take a 89 M3, but boy these were futuristic!

Thing is with the GTR, IMHO, it doesn't have the classic feel to it, there for it may take a bit longer to get up in value...

I would be marketing this car state side, might be worth double or triple that price there.

Also

GODZILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Oooooooooor...

You do what the krafty chermans do: The Golf R32 speedo I have uses about half the range to go from 0-100, then the scale changes at 100, then at 210, so the second half of the range goes from 100-300km/h.

not sure it will see much action on high side, when it's in the Mrs Touran though... until I take it out by myself, or on the track

Besides - Every schoolboy knows that the higher the speedo goes, the faster the car is ;)

USA aren't allowed them. For road cars at least.

The Golf is actually worse than that, the scale changes from 80kph onwards, meaning no markings for 90kph or 110kph.

DSC06680_zpssj6smu2o.jpg

You can get these into the USA now, as long as its over 25 years old or so.

• Like 1

wow

so mint

The Golf is actually worse than that, the scale changes from 80kph onwards, meaning no markings for 90kph or 110kph.

DSC06680_zpssj6smu2o.jpg

You can get these into the USA now, as long as its over 25 years old or so.

Yep, they are starting to import them into the US, a car like that would be worth mega bucks.. something to consider.

Also. Another reason why Renault are better than VW, they know the speeds you like to drive so they make them nice an big... who the f**k actually goes 100.. haha

100_2497.jpg

• Like 1

Considering it will only do 240 makes it even more a joke... not that the Megane car do 270+, I think the most I could get it to was just over 250kph. But great that it encourages you to sit at 130, and the way it handles you can just sit there in a back road.

I like that BMW still have the same old classic, simple and clear instruments in even the latest cars, why mess with a good thing.

• Like 1

I snapped the speedo cable in my R32 GTR first outing. 180kph phifft.

• Like 2