Tristan

UK - E46 M3 V10 conversion

Your link is deceptive...

What the f**k is going on there let me try again lol

• Like 1

SAM_0572.jpg

Ray... I've got an idea!

• Like 3

Hartge made these from factory - e46 coupe with a m5 v10. They were called the H50 and only 10 ever made/sold according to the interweb ... they commanded a pretty exorbitant price (Hartge being a BMW accredited tuning company like AC Schnitzer, being able to sell brand new cars and all the mods with the factory warranties etc).

I know of one more which was custom made by Hartge as a one off .. I am still trying to convince the owner to let me buy it but there is apparently a fairly long list of people who have already put their names down if it ever goes up for sale.

Glenn has done quite a few V10 conversions along with a multitude of other mad ones as well for customers. He can do V10 conversions in his sleep now :D

Hartge made these from factory - e46 coupe with a m5 v10. They were called the H50 and only 10 ever made/sold according to the interweb ... they commanded a pretty exorbitant price (Hartge being a BMW accredited tuning company like AC Schnitzer, being able to sell brand new cars and all the mods with the factory warranties etc).

I know of one more which was custom made by Hartge as a one off .. I am still trying to convince the owner to let me buy it but there is apparently a fairly long list of people who have already put their names down if it ever goes up for sale.

The H50 based on the E46 was the 5.0 ltr V8 from the M5, it was the E90 version that had the V10.

And this is an E30, so not really the same... Did that guy ever finish the V10 with twin turbos into the E30 M3 that was all over the interwebs a few years back?

The H50 based on the E46 was the 5.0 ltr V8 from the M5, it was the E90 version that had the V10.

And this is an E30, so not really the same... Did that guy ever finish the V10 with twin turbos into the E30 M3 that was all over the interwebs a few years back?

ah my bad. then the custom s85 into an e46 was a real custom job then!!

I remember seeing the e30 build with the twins - some nice fabrication work .. never did see the finished product though!