Sign in to follow this  
danutt

Spring choice with a twist E46

ok the search doesn't work very well to find the info im after so I need some decent input from you guys

got an e46 coupe it had 18s on it then I lowered it with king spring superlows...from the time it was done the rear sat perfectly and the front not so great still a sizeable gap , I was told they would settle I think they settled about a further 10mm if that

the spring rate is also too soft for my liking so what im gonna do is change the springs and I know theres gonna be people saying go for coil overs but that's not in the budget and cant be bothered doing a cert

so ive heard great things about h& r and am keen on the race spring because id like a higher spring rate but theres also eibach and dobi

it needs to go approx. another 20mm lower and apparently the kings lowered it 45mm which I don't think happened haha so yea basically need a spring with a little more of a drop and a stiffer or quicker response- these are progressive springs aswell

p.s ill add a picture soon aswell...and no the wheels are definitely not for sale haha thanks for any help :)

post-660-0-15393600-1440977455_thumb.jpgpost-660-0-50573000-1440977510_thumb.jpg

Edited by danutt

at the moment its come down to between dobis superlows and vogtland because they do 60mm drop anyone got some input :)