Sign in to follow this  
qube

Robbers and Cops.. what to do

I would report it. By not reporting it your sending a message you are an easy target easily intimidated. You are also denying the police the opportunity to react. If we desire safer communities to live in be prepared to put a little effort in to upholding that community I say.

I treated mine like "petty theft"

cops didnt think so, burglary is burglary

yea report it other wise will lead to bigger things

I've reported 2 events to the cops in the last 3 years.

One when a guy tried to run me over with his truck, and one after a home break in.

On both occasions, the cops couldn't have made more effort!

The truck one, the Cop arranged to come to MY house, on Sunday, AFTER Fathers day lunch last year, at a time that suited me - He was making it super easy for me, and I expected it to be what ever suited him. Let the kids play in the car, and turn on the flashing lights and siren, after he radioed in what he was doing.

With the break in, they were sympathetic, helpful, sensitive, and answered anything we asked about their procedures and thoughts..

The truck driver was fined, but they never got anyone for the burglary - had $800 of crap stolen from the house (petrol, sausages (!) video camera, etc - nothing big), but about $1800 of damage done getting in!

• Like 1

Find out what house he lives at, get some quick dry cement, turn his water off, then fill the toby box with the cement.

• Like 1