Sign in to follow this  
Nzleet

WTB E30 m20 pre-facelift manual conversion kit

Hey guys. I've managed to screw the torque converter in my auto so figure it's time to get that manual I've been craving in. Does anyone know of any gearboxes preferably in the south island? Would still be interested in further north if I can sort out a decent shipping company.

The other option would be a parts car with the aforementioned gearbox in it. If anyone knows of anything going let me know!

Cheers.

Edited by Nzleet
  • Like 1

Mate I used a facelift box and machined the holes for the sensors myself. Piss easy post-51814-14416066259698.jpeg

I have a full manual comversion from a pfl 325i available. Was going to repower my coupe but could sell for the right price. I'm in auckland

I have a full manual comversion from a pfl 325i available. Was going to repower my coupe but could sell for the right price. I'm in auckland

Hey man. Very interested in this. Got a price in mind?

Still looking for this. Anyone heard of a conversion hanging around? Will happily pay and organise shipping from anywhere in the country.