Sign in to follow this  
Jacko

130i Motorsport - Probably the only time itll be clean.

2006 NZ New 130i Motorsport, 6 speed manual, 19" AC Schnitzer Type IV. Looks pretty good for 150k on the clock :)

And a crazy large dog showing off his flying skills.

post-2714-0-80262200-1442044299_thumb.jp

post-2714-0-51623200-1442044307_thumb.jp

post-2714-0-90392500-1442044321_thumb.jp

post-2714-0-43844900-1442044332_thumb.jp

Edited by Jacko
  • Like 3

Wheels arent for me personally, but im a big fan of the 130i motorsport. Great choice.

Not as bad as I expected QUBE, it rides nicer than my WRX with 205/50/16s :D Still no luxury sedan, but its not annoyingly harsh.

KwS - Neither really, 19's are probably too big as well. At least they are easy to clean! I saw the price of a new set of them on ebay though, somebody paid a lot of money for them.....

Edited by Jacko
  • Like 1

Took this thing for a B road blat this afternoon, with the windows down. Awesome.

The N52 is a real pearl of an engine, makes just the right noises with BMW performance exhaust, without being loud. Loads of induction roar down low, and snarling exhaust up high :D Gearbox is heavy and notchy to start with, but the ratios are just right, and it pulls hard right to the redline, the actual in gear acceleration is definitely rapid enough to have some fun. Steering is tight, and car feels very agile. Ultimate driving machine... for when you need a hatchback :ph34r:

Its even started to look less funny looking, some angles actually look good :P

Edited by Jacko
  • Like 2