Sign in to follow this  
Sleepyjk

DIYAUTOTUNE.COM?

Hello All,

Anyone bought this before?

http://www.diyautotune.com/catalog/diypnp-bosch-55pin-unassembled-kit-p-385.html

Any problem with getting it in the country? (tax and etc...)

Also getting bunch of accessories with it.

Thanks

If it costs over $400 (including shipping) then it will be subject to customs tax + duties I believe.

I haven't purchased that product in particular but have purchased other stuff through them.
I think you'd be lucky to not get taxed
For me they have always been good to deal with.
Is this going onto a m20 or m30?

If your after a Jimstim i can help you out.

I haven't purchased that product in particular but have purchased other stuff through them.

I think you'd be lucky to not get taxed

For me they have always been good to deal with.

Is this going onto a m20 or m30?

If your after a Jimstim i can help you out.

Yeah...tax... i figured its a bunch of chips and wires that customs wouldn't know what it was,

but i suppose they attach the invoice to the package or something.

M20 with 1.3 motronic

oh cool, just looked up Jimstim (had no idea what it was), but that would save some time.

Customs don't care what it is unless it's drugs or food/plants etc. But yes, the sender attatches a invoice and declares how much its worth. Customs charges you based on that.

There is now a guy in NZ that can supply megasquirt kits - megasquirt NZ is name of company

Speaking of cheap ECUs, theres a new project called Speeduino. Its based off the Arduino and uses tunerstudio to tune. Has a lot of features similar to Megasquirt 1 or 2, at a fraction of the price.

Ill be building and running one when i have a car to put it in. Looks very exciting, and its in constant development.

http://speeduino.com/

I've built one for a b16 motor. The support is really good and Josh really keeps the project going in the right direction- cheap and simple. I built mine for just under $100 (not including shipping)running alpha n.

Currently trying to sort out Bluetooth to go to a tablet. If you are making an order send me a pm. I'd be keen for another or to get some boards made up

• Like 1

I've built one for a b16 motor. The support is really good and Josh really keeps the project going in the right direction- cheap and simple. I built mine for just under $100 (not including shipping)running alpha n.

Currently trying to sort out Bluetooth to go to a tablet. If you are making an order send me a pm. I'd be keen for another or to get some boards made up

Im looking to bring a handful of the 0.3 boards in, keeping a couple for myself and likely passing the rest on for cost. Where did you source the components and arduino, from the speeduino store or elsewhere/ebay?

Edited by KwS

55 minutes ago, *Glenn* said:

Video works for me

Thank you. By the way, I always drive past you guys going to the BP, love that ti with the personalised plates.