Sign in to follow this  
BatMansWilly

New 7 Series

This looks like some next level stuff. Its like a limousine made in to a daily driver........can't imagine what they would cost!!!

I know the info is about 3 months old but i still wanted to share in case some of you (like me) have not seen this till now.

Edited by BatMansWilly
  • Like 2

That is awesome.

I love the footrests lol.

Yeah, they've signed up for 32 special 730s no doubt they will be a stripped down version and they are leased. Apparently even a couple of armoured ones ;)

Even arriving before the retail stock

• Like 2

Was a bit on TV one last week about this and other parties are not happy with their decision slide it in the back door style it appears.

Edited by tim 325

I was referring to the inaccurate rumour part of the previous posts, I love the way these things get reported, distorted and turned into rumours and stories.

You would have to be rather gullible to think any elected government going through such a process would be anything other than squeaky clean on such a high-profile tender.

But that won't stop that gormless twat Little and his cronies trying to bash National over it I suppose??

Edited by E30 325i Rag-Top
  • Like 3

Definitely needs more cowbell.

• Like 1

Filmed in the South Island?

Some amazing gadgets that remote park is straight up James Bond

Yeah looks like just outside qtown and the Milford sound Rd.

Was a bit on TV one last week about this and other parties are not happy with their decision slide it in the back door style it appears.

the job of opposition is to provide concrete alternates and competition. Unfortunately there's not much of it here in NZ. The best the Greens could muster is "oh, they should be using Teslas instead".

Hmmm, considering that government procurement is based on a solidly defined set of (fleet) requirements (in this case, aspects such as space, safety, running costs, emissions, reliability, cost, servicing, threat, driver scoring, etc); the scoring criteria will be decided before the RFP is released, and the result is decided by scoring the proposals from each supplier against the specified criteria.

The Greens, as all parties, could access reporting on the procurement, and would know full-well that the Tesla would not be an option for NZ Governmental use.

Still, why should the Greens - or any other f(l)ailing opposition party - let that get in the way of a sound-bite that could possibly attract popular opinion. Or, at least the interest of those who don't critically examine what is printed or read out in the media.

EDIT: I saw what you did there. Imagine the headline: "Opposition Parties claim National slipped it in the back door".

Edited by Olaf

anyways, it's nuts that the new one's here..replacing the ah um.. other new one. Time. She march's forever and relentlessly on...

Definitely needs more cowbell.

what would Bruce Dickinson drive? #8 )