Sign in to follow this  
MattA

New addition to the family

Welcome to the family, NZ new E61 535d m-sport 2006. 2nd owner (excluding the sales yard that had it for a week or so)

All I can say is torque!

Just put on some new 19" slippers (new to me), not 100% on the colour of them but might change that or let them dirty up a bit.

post-176-0-32766000-1445245912_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Loving those 19s, might have to go the same way

Awesome punch in these things I believe, mash the 550 in real world drive ability most likely as well

Good job

• Like 1

Nice car Matt.
Makes our ickle 320d look delicate! ;-)

• Like 1

Well, thats two cars on my bucket list you've beaten me to!!

I'm gonna be seriously pi**ed off if you turn up in a B8 Alpina next!!! Will be keeping a very keen eye out for this around town :)

• Like 1

Loving those 19s, might have to go the same way

Awesome punch in these things I believe, mash the 550 in real world drive ability most likely as well

Good job

^ It has some pull, quite different to the 540. More like a gentle shove that increases on force, almost lazy...

The 19"s have changed it a bit, more road feedback.

• Like 1

Well, thats two cars on my bucket list you've beaten me to!!

I'm gonna be seriously pi**ed off if you turn up in a B8 Alpina next!!! Will be keeping a very keen eye out for this around town :)

Have to catch up and have a look at it. A B8 would be something very special, but I might loose some body parts if I bring home another bmw.

• Like 1

Apparently if you start mucking around with the ecu and turbos etc, these will leave the M5 behind. :)

Apparently if you start mucking around with the ecu and turbos etc, these will leave the M5 behind. :)

Like the sound of that!

It's supposedly been tuned to 230kW and 680nm though I have no documentation to support that. I need to contact the original owner and find out what was done.

should be a similar story with the e92 335d that can out perform the m3 with ecu and some other things etc

Like the sound of that!

It's supposedly been tuned to 230kW and 680nm though I have no documentation to support that. I need to contact the original owner and find out what was done.

Nah, you probably wont like the sound of it, the M5 will ALWAYS sound better! ;)
  • Like 3

Nah, you probably wont like the sound of it, the M5 will ALWAYS sound better! ;)

True that.