Sign in to follow this  
qube

Horse Wheel Power 410 - The E46

lol i guess im disappointing a lot of people with the title..

the cs afaik has bigger cams and a different tune which produces a whopping 10hp more. also has a ugly/unique boot spoiler, door kickplate that says clubsport but my favorite is the lack of sound deadening from the underside of the bonnet for more lolz.

but in all honestly, its quite different in my opinion to a normal m-sport. drove back to back against michaels 330i msport sedan and felt my car's steering was heaps lighter, accelerator pedal also more responsive and happier to rev. yes it does need a 3rd pedal but not gonna happen for a long time i think

I like style 135s also but they were painted black then curbed and i dont really want to spend a fortune to refurb them. They look great in normal silver but black on purple just didnt work out imo.

I bought these bbs rcs for the e36 actually but thats gone now and i like how they look on the e46 so it will stay for now :)

• Like 1

Having seen the car with the original wheels before being painted black they were fine, but a bit boring, the BBS wheels have a bit more lip and give the car a sportier look.

Stick with them :)

new wheels look great, and better imo without centre caps.

• Like 1

I felt like being nosy too, and according to RealOEM your car shares the part numbers for the cams with a normal 2001 330ci

haha i see!

im just going off from what the internetz have told me

but realoem told me i had a hydraulic pulley but actually had a mechanical. its never 100% accurate even with the correct vin number put in the system.

I really like the wheels.

I usually hate all but lip spoilers, but the clubsport one is kinda cool.

Now stop spending and start saving for the conversion! :)

• Like 1

not sure if i can handle a crazy schnauzer puppy and manual at the same time tbh.. lol

• Like 2

Looks awesome... Would like to see it on adjustables

• Like 2

looks good kyu.

you just need to remove the lower grill, paint it black, and put it back in again.

• Like 1

looks good kyu.

you just need to remove the side skirts, front & rear bumpers, fenders, paint them velvet blue, and put them back on again. You can leave the color matched exhaust though :D

Fix'd. :D

Edited by Rubix
  • Like 3

the car i wanted to replace it sold so the e46 is staying. treated myself to a new set of wheels instead :)

Mpars? The look like BBS RCs

Mpars? The look like BBS RCs

I think you are right about them being BBS RCs, but I was referring to the wheels reflected in the car

• Like 1

RC's have been on the car for a while and the new wheels are the ones next to the car and yes they are mpars (reflected on the car)

• Like 1