Sign in to follow this  
MISS BM

MissBM V.2

*Gets popcorn*

• Like 2

Now, now. Don't be like that.

Did I see you at the meet today? Really friendly guy with really bloodshot eyes?

• Like 5

Did I see you at the meet today? Really friendly guy with really bloodshot eyes?

That guy.. <_<:rolleyes:

Wheels will arrive late Feb.

Distance makes the heart grow fonder right?

Egh :(

On another note, team at HellBM did a nice job chucking the Vogtland springs in/ looks good, rides well. Win win!

Posted Image

• Like 4

Any before and after side pics Amber?

Curious to see how much the initial drop is. Then again in a couple of months when they've settled. I know the Jamex springs I put in the 740i dropped another 5ml over a couple of months.

Will have a few befores. Haven't done many afters as haven't had the time.

Excuse the dirty car.. But she's looking good. I like the ride and height. Overall would recommend :)

Posted Image

• Like 6

Some more photos <3

P.s Legit the skid was not me

02c321b4664f3f2de34cd4906e97b2ee.jpg5d8b95f21ab953b0acb4b86fc6946efe.jpga535cdc08a384a46cbea1653d5c0ecc1.jpg4763cf8007df343ae0292d92320d1d38.jpg

Edited by MISS BM
  • Like 5

Looks good.

Cant wait to see it with the new wheels. How's your patience holding up??

Hope that skid wasn't you. Diff issues if so!

Pretty sure that was the work of art from my best buddie in the golf who locked the handbrake.. Idiot lol

• Like 1

I'm preparing for new tyres to go on Front and Rear for when the wheels land (hopefully in Feb).

I'ved used Eagle F1 and FK452 combo before and loved what it offered, but everyone is saying going for Mich Pilot Super Sports.. are there other recommendations?

Nitto Invos are a nice easy price! But has anyone vouched for performance?

P Zeros are out - they wear to quickly.

Any suggestions welcome, rather have opinions from Kiwi drivers on Kiwi roads than those from forums in America/UK :)

I've had RE050A Bridgestones (XL) all round on the M for the last 15 months. TBH I can't fault them for the price. The big plus is they don't wear as fast as the premium tyres on our tar seal roads.

• Like 1

I'm preparing for new tyres to go on Front and Rear for when the wheels land (hopefully in Feb).

I'ved used Eagle F1 and FK452 combo before and loved what it offered, but everyone is saying going for Mich Pilot Super Sports.. are there other recommendations?

Nitto Invos are a nice easy price! But has anyone vouched for performance?

P Zeros are out - they wear to quickly.

Any suggestions welcome, rather have opinions from Kiwi drivers on Kiwi roads than those from forums in America/UK :)

I run Invo's on one M5, and PSS on the other. The Invo's have much worse wet weather grip then the Michelin's

• Like 1

Yeah it gets so tricky with everyone having opinions on every brand. Michelin PSS I've heard endless good things about - but the price is the big thing.

Bridgestone are another option - I learnt how sh*t my tyres this weekend. GT Champiro - never heard of them before now.

So many tyres :wacko::blink:

GT Radial Chamipiro are definitely better then the numerous budget ones, but yes high power car need something a bit better. RE050 lots of M3s are on.

I've been looking for tyres recently too as my "Kaiser" branded tyres are similarly horrendous in the wet. Think I've settled on RE003 - especially given Bridgestone does buy 3 get 1 free for State customers.

I'm currently running Eagle F1's on the front (245/35R19) and Dunlop Sport Maxx (275/30R19) on the rear of my M3. The Eagle F1's came brand new with the set of 19" M3 wheels purchased hence the mix n match. Both so far have performed admirably in the dry and wet. Try shop around as much as possible for tyres. Beaurepaires quoted me $540 per tyre for the Sport Maxx's, Discount Tyres did them for $390 each fitted and balanced. More than enough tyre performance for the open roads!

its also interesting to note that some of the brand new AMG C63s are coming through with Dunlop Sport Maxx now. Cant be a bad tyre if they're factory fitting them.

C63 eats rears like crazy.

Work wheels deserve PSS. They are the benchmark and OEM choice.

• Like 1

For $1800 I can get a set of P Zeros - assuming PSS should be cheaper than this?? Lol

Need to get a few quotes but no where is open until tomorrow at this stage.

Discount tyres can get pss in. I paid 650 for each rear in 275/35/18 size. Managed to find a front set in 245/40/18 new off tm for 600 so keep your eyes peeled.