Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

Can't change my website address in my signature

Hey Glenn, it appears your site is setup incorrectly it should work with or without the WWW in front of it. It's either a redirection or DNS issue.

Just a heads up as some people still think addresses need the WWW so they still put it there and it will lead them to the 404 error page. If you get it setup correctly then all will be well and will work with or without it :)

if you google botanymotorworx without any WWW it works fine. I just can't change it here on my profile

Yes, but the thing is it should work with or without the www.

If I told my old man to go to botanymotorworx.co.nz he would put the www then wonder why it does not work

It does:

www.botanymotorworx

but if you click on the link on my signature it doesn't and I can't change it by myself on my signature profile

Edited by *Glenn*

Not here it doesn't. If I click on my signature website link it comes up with error 404, but I can't edit my profile... another glitch on here with no active admin to help with it

it kinda woks..i get a 404 error but there is a email link which works and a phone number and all the links work

I'd like to edit it but I can't edit my profile... it looks like I don't have permission to edit my own profile

try that .. not sure why you cant edit your own profile ... It will be some hangover from the upgrade by the looks.

new website looks great Glenn!

try that .. not sure why you cant edit your own profile ... It will be some hangover from the upgrade by the looks.

Thanks Josh

new website looks great Glenn!

Thanks Andy.... yes we are pleased with the result. It's been needing an upgrade for years to become user freindly